GM League Draft Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

GM League Draft Thread

GB selects LB DJ Williams, Gamble was already picked, I missed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Needing desperate DT help, the Niners pull a reach and select
DT Darnell Dockett-Florida State

I originally thought this pick was going to be a huge reach, but then he went to the colts in the real draft at around 44(I think) soooo...

The Raiders also reach a little, but who cares right? :D and take Bob Sanders, SS Iowa

Dam, wanted Sanders. Really not being sarcastic, I thought he would last or was hoping he would.

rickeyrunsover said:
Dam, wanted Sanders. Really not being sarcastic, I thought he would last or was hoping he would.

At first I was thinking "alright! It wasnt as much of a reach if someone was going to pick him soon"

then I noticed your next pick was in the third...:D

Ive been planning on picking him most of the off season, and I figured CK (colts) would have with his 2nd rounder if he was still active, since he's so high on him.

My secondary is solid now...makes me very happy. (unless he flops in the NFL, but I dont anticipate that)

yeah, I was hping he would slip to teh third. Mainly cause there are bigger safeties available that had a higher grade. I like Sanders tho, reminds me of Zach, he just plays. Size may be important but it is not fool proof.

Snickersbps said:
At first I was thinking "alright! It wasnt as much of a reach if someone was going to pick him soon"

then I noticed your next pick was in the third...:D

Ive been planning on picking him most of the off season, and I figured CK (colts) would have with his 2nd rounder if he was still active, since he's so high on him.

My secondary is solid now...makes me very happy. (unless he flops in the NFL, but I dont anticipate that)

falcons were taking sanders with my 2nd round pick if he fell, i hate you :)

Dolphins17-0 said:
falcons were taking sanders with my 2nd round pick if he fell, i hate you :)

In that case Im very happy I traded away Teyo to the Bills to swap 2nd rounders. I use to pick at 45, and I would have lost him. :nana:

Back
Top Bottom