Gmfb Interview With Charles Harris “black Ice” | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gmfb Interview With Charles Harris “black Ice”

he seems like a nice down to earth guy. Rooting for him to do well

He must become a force of a player for us. By the way, black ice is how he played last year - like tires spinning in place but not getting anywhere.

He must become a force of a player for us. By the way, black ice is how he played last year - like tires spinning in place but not getting anywhere.

He had some nice pressures, demonstrated that he could play assignment-sound football, and showed growth as a rookie.

I think he'll have a nice season.

He was a top DE in the NFL the last few weeks of the year and was top 4 in rookie pass rushers pressure rate.

Once he gets those pressures to sacks he’ll be damn good.

Man they're really hyping him up. Expectations are high but I hadn't heard much offseason buzz about him.

Supposedly it's something about "by the time you see him, it's too late" I'm guessing the FLA natives haven't experienced black ice very much
No we just have the black ice you smoke down here. Also from urban dictionary, you've been black iced when you take a turd, freeze it and then smash it through someone's window

Back
Top Bottom