Go Denver | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go Denver

Beat the stinkin Pats this weekend!!!

This is a case of **** in one hand and wish in the other and see which one fills up first. As much as I would like Denver to win, and I live in Colorado, if they play like they did last weekend they don't have a shot in hell at winning this game.

I bet on Denver. Trying to get my money back from that Super bowl loss last year. I guess I didn't learn my lesson betting against the Patsies.
Think Denver has a good chance. Hopefully the game is called fairly since it is in Denver. Would have never picked Denver if the game was in Foxboro.
Hopefully Manning has one more good game left in his bag.

Denver plays a lot of Sparanoball. They're going to have to figure out how to score touchdowns if they' want to win tomorrow. Fortunately for them, their defense is good enough to keep them in any game.

I'm rooting for Denver for a number of reasons (big fan of Von Miller, don't want NE to win, prefer both NFC teams to the AFC teams, and I think Denver's an easier opponent than New England), but the Patriots are so tough when Gronk and Edelman are playing well, and their D is playing well at every level. Justin Coleman played great against KC, and the DB group in general is kicking into form at the right time.

http://www.telegram.com/article/20160121/SPORTS/160129730

8. Justin Coleman—The undrafted rookie faced multiple receivers but was 3 of 8 when targeted, allowing 26 yards, according to NESN.com. He finished the game with a pass break-up and a holding penalty.

http://www.boston.com/sports/footba...n-tom-brady/swVXsic2br7UuEt7OpNGuI/story.html

I hate that the Patriots got Coleman. He's strong, smart, works hard, and he moves like a cat. This is the kind of acquisition that keeps New England great. I expect Denver to have a very long day on offense, and Brady does well against Wade Phillips' D's. This is one of Wade's best, so they have a shot to keep Denver in the game, but it's a puncher's-chance scenario.

NE vs CAR for the SB. CAR wins thanks to Cam's mobility, and the middle of the Carolina D (DT's + Kuechly and Davis).

Last edited by a moderator:
Denver plays a lot of Sparanoball. They're going to have to figure out how to score touchdowns if they' want to win tomorrow. Fortunately for them, their defense is good enough to keep them in any game.

I agree...and early on ....check!

Very pretty opening drive for Denver. Manning doesn't looks nearly as erratic and lead-footed as he has recently. We'll see if it holds up.

I was almost expecting Daniels to drop that TD over the middle. Denver had an unusual number of drops last week and it was unlikely to continue into this week.

Denver's D is very solid. Two forced punts so far. Another TD here would put NE in a very tough spot on the road in that altitude.

Wow Hillman is one dumb POS. Just standing there after a potential fumble. What a moron. Plays like this can cost a team a game. Idiot.

Hillman should be benched rest of the game. He sucks anyway.

Back
Top Bottom