Go Get Em Rishard Matthews!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go Get Em Rishard Matthews!!

Out of all our draft picks, Rishard Matthews, IMO, has that "IT" factor in him. You can just tell deep down, it's that tiny little something that you cannot put your finger on. He seriously looks the part! Most certainly it'll take some time for him to fully develop, but at 22 years old how can you not be enamored with his potential.

And I think he has a chip on his shoulder from being drafted in the 7th round.

I don't know what took so long to give him a shot. He deserved one before Armstrong.

I hope he gets a shot, but for some reason the coaching staff keeps starting Naanee.

When they give this kid a chance, they'll forget Naanee. Question: Naanee, such an uncommon name...what is his nationality? Curious as normal.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while.

Let's hope Rishard Matthews is Jeff Ireland's nut.

well, the idea here is that we hope Tannehill, Martin, Miller, Randle, Kaddu, Egnew, Randle, and yes Matthews are his nuts.

this nessie or what ever his name is can"t catch a ball in the game and he bad roughts let see what this kid has he sure can"t do no worse than #19

If you cant spell correctly you dont sound so good critiquing someone's play. Just saying. Not that you have to be perfect, but routes is not hard to spell. And whatever is one word.

I am not a teacher, but I played one in a movie once.

I guess we all want to see what the kid can do.If and that's a big if, he's active he'll have to do well on ST's. There's always a chance that he could go out there with the offence if Armstrong is inactive but Armstrong sounds as if he's going to play. I'd love to see the kids go out there and have his number call a couple at times.

Ozzy rules!!

In a more serious note, I hope they activate the kid . . . he certainly was the most impressive WR in preseason not named Davone Bess and I just don't see what we lose by giving Legado less snaps. Hopefully Philbin and Sherman give him a shot . . . along with Lamar MIller as well.

Even though he is still somewhat raw, he was the only guy I saw playing with power and getting open and catching everything. When you drag players into the endzone, that is exactly what we have been missing. The dude ran a double stop and go which just shows me he is ahead of the curve. The thing that bothers me is that some teams would have given him a bigger part of the gameplan, but no, we have to hang on with Nono. I thought the idea was to play the best guys. I just dont know what the coaches and Ireland are looking at. This kid reminds me of Chambers a little in that his size looks bigger than he actually is. Chambers was 5'11" but he played like he was 6'2".

I sure hope he does break out. But, I'm not expecting miracles from him yet. WR is hard to play, especially for a rookie. It will be interesting to see how he does in a real game.

when tanny was asked before the start of the 2nd pre season game who his favrorite target was so far, he told them nanoonanoo leggsalulu.

so i think they have him out there as a comfort for tanny.

so far, there is NO chemistry between the two in games.

WILL reshard get enough snaps to prove anything? you cant prove anything if the staff doesnt call your number. if he only is allowed off the bench 3 or 4 times in the games and he is never the primary on any of them, it will be back to armstrong. this free agency of 2012 has been a COLLOSAL bust for ireland and even though he drafted mathews, he was a 7th round after thought. those players dont get the glare if they fail like a free agent does so ireland may force philbins hand on this and get armstrong back in the lineup no mater what.

come on! they are keeping nanoonanoo in the line up. AS A STARTER FOR GODS SAKE!!!

so dont think them down playing mathews is out of the question.

I hope to see him do well he showed some nice flashes in the preseason. I also hope to see Miller play as well since Thomas is out and 3rd i hope to see Lane get some carries near the goal line and try and punch it in instead of 3 passes w/in the 5 that may fail again.

Back
Top Bottom