Go get him "H-man" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go get him "H-man"

Orlando

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Here is a guy that has the god given talent that we all wished we had. He won't stop smok'in pot even thou the fins offer help, and the thanks we all get as fans is to quit just before camp so that he screws us extra good.Oh no he can't let Dave know a week before when Eddie's out there to soften the line up for Travis.No he leaves $20.00 on the stand and sayes thanks. Well guess what Ricky Yes I have been *****'in about Ricky Williams, Wayne sayes that he's coming for his money, and hope this stops any other spoilled brat's for doing the same thing to not a team but to the FANS!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for reading my rant now I can laugh again.

Orlando said:
Here is a guy that has the god given talent that we all wished we had. He won't stop smok'in pot even thou the fins offer help, and the thanks we all get as fans is to quit just before camp so that he screws us extra good.Oh no he can't let Dave know a week before when Eddie's out there to soften the line up for Travis.No he leaves $20.00 on the stand and sayes thanks. Well guess what Ricky Yes I have been *****'in about Ricky Williams, Wayne sayes that he's coming for his money, and hope this stops any other spoilled brat's for doing the same thing to not a team but to the FANS!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for reading my rant now I can laugh again.
MODS, please merge.

Sorry, but since you are registered please change your options on the "display threads" option. Change it passed the default to the max like I did. It will save you from the grief that may follow my post.

5th thread about this that I have seen today...

Back
Top Bottom