Go get Jim Harbaugh | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go get Jim Harbaugh

What if these things happen,
We lose out
Clear indication of Gase lost the locker room
JH agent giving out overture

Should Ross fly to Michigan with a blank check in his hand?

No, he did that once before with a HC still on his team, and that was not a good look, he does that a 2nd time, and even I will have to turn on Ross.

Got to give Gase at least one more year. Let him put his stamp on the offense and see where it goes from there.

“Return to sender”

LOL. Seriously, though, Gase has always wanted to run an up-tempo offense but has been unable to do that due to personnel. If he gets his players in place and fails then that's one thing. If the team takes off offensively, maybe Gase is the long-term guy.

LOL. Seriously, though, Gase has always wanted to run an up-tempo offense but has been unable to do that due to personnel. If he gets his players in place and fails then that's one thing. If the team takes off offensively, maybe Gase is the long-term guy.

I hear you but don’t you think in today’s NFL your personal is never going to be perfect?
A coach has to adapt to his situation or he dies.

Even if he got the perfect players the team is still woefully unprepared to play each week.

Does Gase just blame the payers at halftime instead of making adjustments? We seem to go 3 and out on our first second half possession quite regularly.

I hear you but don’t you think in today’s NFL your personal is never going to be perfect?
A coach has to adapt to his situation or he dies.

Even if he got the perfect players the team is still woefully unprepared to play each week.

Does Gase just blame the payers at halftime instead of making adjustments? We seem to go 3 and out on our first second half possession quite regularly.

So true. I think you give Gase the talent he needs to succeed and then you can truly evaluate him. I don't know what the team has in Gase, honestly.

First year was great. He seemed to push all the right buttons, the team played hard for him and found ways to win games. This year just never seemed to even get off the ground. Lack of talent and bad coaching have combined to play a part. I'd still like to see what the team can do, though, with at least an average offensive line.

Good Lord there's some delusion in this thread. What part of GASE ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE are you guys not grasping.

OP starts a thread daily about who we "have" to go get.... which is typically ANYONE who is released from another team on any given day. You guys should really consider these threads rhetorical.

If I had to choose anybody to coach a single game with my life on the line Harbaugh would be my top choice.

But there are rumblings that Jon Gruden wants to get back into coaching, and you can even hear it in his commentary, he's really doing his homework scouting teams tendencies. He's like 'I know this guy, he likes to run this in this situation.' And sure enough that is what they do. And listening to him on hard knocks talking to the QBs, I almost got up and ran through a wall for him. I don't know if he would be great anymore, but he would be entertaining at least.

Coach Shula is mine!!!

Good Lord there's some delusion in this thread. What part of GASE ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE are you guys not grasping.

OP starts a thread daily about who we "have" to go get.... which is typically ANYONE who is released from another team on any given day. You guys should really consider these threads rhetorical.
Nothing is absolute. You don't know the future just like everyone else. Screaming at the top of your lungs doesn't make the future goes your way, it only makes you look silly.

If JH is willing to listen, you bet your farm Ross's lip is one inch from his ear.

Last edited:
Harbaugh would give us one good overachieving season....like Sparano and Gase....then he'd knock heads with management and get fired.

Harbaugh would give us one good overachieving season....like Sparano and Gase....then he'd knock heads with management and get fired.

I don't think so because if Harbaugh were to come here, he would want his own front office people. That means no more Tannebaum or Grier.

Back
Top Bottom