Go Get Rodgers? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go Get Rodgers?

no. He;s great but he's 37 going 38. As great as he is, we want a qb that's our future for next 10-15 years. So it's important for a young qb. Deshaun makes sense if miami didn't have to trade the house for him. But someone young like Watson makes sense otherwise, build around Tua who I think will bounce back well with more time to heal and full training camp, etc
Deshawn and Tua are garbage compAred to Rodgers puhllleeease

shocked sesame street GIF
exactly!!!!

Deshawn and Tua are garbage compAred to Rodgers puhllleeease
We're not a win now team nor does miami have that. Miami's still rebuilding so they need a young guy with talent. Tua will be better next year. If you're getting a qb tho from FA, you'd want it to be WAtson instead of Rogers because of Watson's age and future vs rodgers going toward ending part of his career

Maybe a GOAT of College football but was a clown of a NFL HC. We needed a QB, he drafted a RB....I can spell it as Satan if you'd like!
If you recall in that draft many predicted a massive fall for Rodgers if he didn't get selected early as there weren't many QB needy teams. Also, couldn't careless what other teams drafted or didn't draft as WE needed a QB and WE decided to get a RB and had a real good one sitting there with our #2 selection.
And this.. Haha!! He had the nerve to win Zack Thomas? Really?

So what if we give away two first round picks and next year's first round pick for Watson and Flore's plays musical QB's again? Have Brady or Rodgers ever been in a musical QB situation during their careers? Roll with Tua for another year and use the draft to stock up on talent.

Believe me when I say that while there may be some that are equal, NOBODY would rather have Aaron Rodgers on the Miami Dolphins than me. I think about it every time I see him play or speak. But, A) he's not leaving Green Bay, it's just a power play to force them to get him some weapons (1st round WR incoming almost certainly), B) He's a win-now guy, and while he still may have 5+ years of greatness in him ... I'm not sure he would be interested in having the patience needed to build and lead our dynasty, and C) I'm quite confident that Coach Flo does not want a power struggle at the top as he tries to build a dynasty. And frankly, call me an optimist, but ......... that building seems to be going well.

Something about Rodgers bothers me. I cant really put my finger on it. Dont get me wrong, watching and rooting heavily for TB last week every time Rodgers took the field I felt anxiety over what he can do.

Back
Top Bottom