Go Get Tim Brown!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go Get Tim Brown!!!!

NCDolphan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I hate to say we now have to sign a player the Raiders CUT to keep from a top 5 pick next year. We should be used to this #$&@ by now. :fire: :fire: :fire:

I just dont care anymore this offseason has been so much BS that i am just gonna put on my Dolphin's hat and jersey when we play tennessee and just watch the game...i could careless who else wants to leave or retire or get traded or who else gets hurt. I just dont care anymore. I wouldnt care if they bring in Randy Moss at this point. Tim Brown know's we're desperate therefor his asking price will be high

NCDolphan said:
I hate to say we now have to sign a player the Raiders CUT to keep from a top 5 pick next year. We should be used to this #$&@ by now. :fire: :fire: :fire:

Tim Brown..........Please. The guy is done, come on, he is just a name. They are better off playing the young guys. Forget trying to sign just a name.

ill be at the game with my ricky jersey on with an x over the jersey and a bag on my head

Yes!
While were at it lets pick up Micheal Irvin and Sterling Sharpe.
:woot:

PhinSoldia said:
I just dont care anymore this offseason has been so much BS that i am just gonna put on my Dolphin's hat and jersey when we play tennessee and just watch the game...i could careless who else wants to leave or retire or get traded or who else gets hurt. I just dont care anymore.
Dude, I think I'm with ya on this one. This team and it's fans have taken one too many on the chin. How many times can we pick ourselves up off of the canvas?

We should seriously consider getting Tim Brown? Is he old? Yes. Is he slow? Yes. Is he better than Derrius Thompson? Yes. Face it, we have little depth at WR. Tim Brown can compete for the spot on the other side of Chambers. Also, he would be good in the locker room. He is definitely on the downside of his career, but we have nothing at WR except for Chambers.

Yeah... bring in Tim Brown! Hey, if nothing else, when Fiedler ends his career too, at least we'll be able to say "well, at least he was a Raider... nice going Jay". Sort of like when he ended Thurmon Thomas' career with that high pass out in the flat that got him creamed.

Jason Taylor = QB Killer.
Jay Fiedler = WR killer.

Miami is not going to be interested in Brown. We will look for a speed receiver and Brown, at this point, is a posession receiver. It will be interesting to see what Speilman does. If he finds a way to save the season he will jump into the super GM category. BTW, the season hasn't even started. We still have preseason, I'm certainly not saying im sitting here smiling at my computer, but i haven't given up either.

Like I said. Tim Brown is old and is slower than he once was. But he isn't scared to go across the middle and can make catches in traffic. He is better than DT.

Oh dont get me wrong i'm still a die hard fin fan, i'm just not gonna get all excited and get my hopes up to be let down. hey at least all my expectations don't blow up in my face this year. great quote "how many times can we get up from the canvas" couldnt said it better myself. Now I know what its like to be a bengal fan

Despite our lack of Postseason success, we've been spoiled. The last time we had a losing season, I was just getting my driver's permit. We have no idea what it's like to be a Bungles fan... and I hope we never do. We may have a losing season this year, but to truly know how a Bungles fan feels we'll have to have a lot more of them in a row after this year. That won't happen. We'll get this thing cleaned up. Heh-heh...

Back
Top Bottom