Go On Record..... Who Do The Fins Picks At #13? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go On Record..... Who Do The Fins Picks At #13?

Blake the great

Active Roster
Reaction score
This is always difficult outside the top 10, predicting the pick.

You can say who you HOPE we pick at 13 (realistically) or who you THINK will be the pick

Im going to say we trade down from 13 and pick OL Jonah Williams

Simmons. Possibly best DT in the draft. Doesnt play in 2019. Tank is on. 2020 we rise from the ashes......Hopefully without a domestic abuse issue.

Who I think we take: Drew Lock (Im not sure how I feel about that yet)

Who I want: Montez Sweat (I'm gambling that the heart issue is not going to be a problem until he is old and grey.)

Trade down with the Redskins for their 1st pick @ 15 and are compensated a 4th round pick in the 2020 draft.
With the 15th pick Miami selects Jonah Williams OL Alabama.

Do I love it? Hell no- we needed DL.

Trade down with the Redskins for their 1st pick @ 15 and are compensated a 4th round pick in the 2020 draft.
With the 15th pick Miami selects Jonah Williams OL Alabama.

Do I love it? Hell no- we needed DL.
This could happen... I also want a DL.

I think we will draft, Christian Wilkins

Who I want us to draft, Chrsitain Wilkins.... unless Ed Oliver is there. I just dont see Oliver slipping that far.

With Sweat, Gary and Simmons having health issues, I'm thinking it's going to push up the run on Offensive Linemen; from late 1st into the top 10-17 picks. If I'm Miami, I'm taking advantage of the situation and trading down from #13. And after trading down into the 20-25 range, Miami will select the best available CB/DB or which ever Clemson Defensive Lineman remains on the board.

I think we trade down a few spots and take Rashan Gary, then proceed to tell him to get surgery on his shoulder asap as we don't need his production anytime soon.

I think Haskins could be there at 13...which will make this trade down something insane to watch.

I believe we draft Lock, as Jones is picking up hype and may leave him the odd man out.

Haskins...if there is no trade for Rosen.

Wilkns if we trade for Rosen.

Back
Top Bottom