go packers, chargers and browns | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

go packers, chargers and browns

Cleveland with the ball at their own 30. I think if they get a TD on this drive they should go for the win and go for 2.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Are you messing with me or are you serious? :lol: :goof:
I have never been impressed with Chambers, he has only shown some flashes of greatness. No consistency, I would be happy to package Daunte and Chambers for a 2nd and 3rd round pick!

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Cleveland with the ball at their own 30. I think if they get a TD on this drive they should go for the win and go for 2.

They at home right? Nah they would probably go for the tie.

we are all talking about thebrowns but the bill are only thrre points down

rainmaker1313 said:
I have never been impressed with Chambers, he has only shown some flashes of greatness. No consistency, I would be happy to package Daunte and Chambers for a 2nd and 3rd round pick!

So trade two of our best players for two guys who just might turn into players? I'm thrilled that you have nothing to do with how this team is ran.

Kdawg954 said:
They at home right? Nah they would probably go for the tie.

Yeah but I don't even want to see KCs offense back on the field.
Brown42000 said:
I'm messing with you.lol

Well I guess Chambers is just going to show you what I mean then. :wink:

Cleveland is getting down there fellas. GET IN AND GO FOR 2! That would be HUGE is Cleveland wins this one for us. HUGE!

Cleveland is KC territory lets hope they can get in the endzone and tie it up.

Wow the Lions just had an 18 play drive that resulted in a FG. They just might win that game!

If Cleveland can pull this one off it will be a huge boost for us only if we win today though.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Wow the Lions just had an 18 play drive that resulted in a FG. They just might win that game!
NE is only a touchdown down Detroit needed to put the game away right there they are letting the Pats hang around too long.

Did anyone just see that run by Manning. Wow, I'm impressed! He took off for about 10 yards then lateraled it to Addai, it doesn't sound like much, but it was very heads up.

Back
Top Bottom