Go Phins... WNBA!!!!????? WTF, over. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go Phins... WNBA!!!!????? WTF, over.

lotion

Jane Gum
Reaction score
TGIS (Sunday)... I watch the phins play like they were built and designed to, looking forward to the 4pm games, specifically Oakland... and there's friggen WNBA on!!!
Are you kidding me? I'm in a confidence league and I need to see the 4pm games and.... 7 ft tall mongoloid women with horse faces!!!
WTF. I know NBC is bankrolling NBA, WNBA but women's basketball over NFL??? That's like doubling down on 2 fours.
This must be a sign of the apocolypse. I don't believe it.

Originally posted by lotion
TGIS (Sunday)... I watch the phins play like they were built and designed to, looking forward to the 4pm games, specifically Oakland... and there's friggen WNBA on!!!
Are you kidding me? I'm in a confidence league and I need to see the 4pm games and.... 7 ft tall mongoloid women with horse faces!!!
WTF. I know NBC is bankrolling NBA, WNBA but women's basketball over NFL??? That's like doubling down on 2 fours.
This must be a sign of the apocolypse. I don't believe it.

So watch the Pats/Philly game. I don't know where you are but I watching the game on CBS.

After the Phins game, they were talking about which of the three games we'll see next. I'm pumped. Then after commercial, I'm treated to freaking MTV's Road Rules Australia. Wonderful.

Oh well. Luckily I've got an excellent Panthers/Bucs game. Man, this one is seriously good. OH MAN!! Former Dolphin DL Al "The Principle" Wallace just intercepted Brad Johnson and took it back about 50 yards. Heck, freaking Michael Pittman was struggling to keep up with him!! Speed baby. Go Al!!

I'm in Tampa. I'm watching the TB / Carolina game which is good... but I like to switch back and forth.
I wish I could see Philly spank the Pats... instead I got the friggen LA Sparks...

You're on the wrong channel dude. ABC only has Monday Night Football. You should be seeing some kind of snow mountain Hawaii snowboard thing on CBS. ;)

Back
Top Bottom