go-to play? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

go-to play?

gravyfries

Starter
Reaction score
i don't pretend to be an nfl coach, but it seems that that toss left that we do with ronnie(the one where he had the long run against kansas city) seems to work really well almost every time we run it. even when the other team has the correct defense, he seems to get it done on that play.

why don't we use this when we have to make a play, like at the end of the game yesterday. i know that the corners are up because of the short field, but ronnie is a beast, and he seems almost unstoppable on that sweep!

it's almost like ricky has(had)the counter as his bread and butter...

gravyfries said:
i don't pretend to be an nfl coach, but it seems that that toss left that we do with ronnie(the one where he had the long run against kansas city) seems to work really well almost every time we run it. even when the other team has the correct defense, he seems to get it done on that play.

why don't we use this when we have to make a play, like at the end of the game yesterday. i know that the corners are up because of the short field, but ronnie is a beast, and he seems almost unstoppable on that sweep!

it's almost like ricky has(had)the counter as his bread and butter...

Good thought. I actually like that play myself.

Yeah i noticed it last week in Baton Rouge.... Ronnie took the misdirection pitch left, except the blocking was perfect unlike the week before. It was the easiest long run I'd seen from him yet. Unfortunatley we run reverses and throw low percentage passes 10x as much as that play.

Back
Top Bottom