Going as I thought | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Going as I thought

KB21 said:
What about the "MIAMI WON'T TAKE A RB AT #2" crowd?

Exactly - we have been calling Smith to the 9ers, Williamson as the Vikings #1 rated WR and the Miami pick for months.

Next year people might listen. ;)

Feeling bad for Aaron Rodgers left in that room alone. Washington should take Rodgers - Carlos not Aaron - here.

Interesting to see this Skins pause......Carlos Rodgers and Seattle looking at Derrick Johnson, Jammal Brown even that teams want to get. Look for a trade

Wow. I'm on fire. Rogers to the Skins.

Someone get the fire brigade.

Boomer said:
Crunch, I HATE blowing my own horn, but I can't wait for the "ALEX SMITH WON'T GO 1" and the "TROY WILLIAMSON AT 7????PAH" guys to step up.

Dont take it personally.Some people will dissent no matter how good your evaluation is.The good news is that you can prove your point by the results.The bad news is that you wont convince everybody.

It is a fan forum after all and everyone wants to have their say.Thats what makes Finheaven a success.

Detroit LOVE Pollack here. And Ware. But they love Derrick more.

Lions threw a curve ball here.

3 straight years. 3 WR's!

If Harrington can't play now........great clutch pick by Mooch

Let's give PFT some credit here. They called this about an hour ago on their site.

Parcells here LOVES Marcus Spears. Jerry wants Ware.

Boomer said:
Parcells here LOVES Marcus Spears. Jerry wants Ware.

Parcells will win this battle. Jerry won't rock the boat here

Boomer, I guess those guys (haters) will own up at the same time the guys that swore up and down that Saban would never use the 3-4 defense own up to that. The top 10 has been pretty easy to pick this year, I've got a mock on a private board that is going along perfect- besides the detroit pick- and I would expect no less from you! Now, the other guys riding your coattails should just lay low, less we hear more "I told you so" proclamations which should be correctly directed towards yourself, boomer.

Back
Top Bottom