Going to 49rs game Dec 9th

tthorpe13

Active Roster
Reaction score
Planning on going to this game. Anyone else going? Any suggestions on where I should get seats. There will be my wife and best friend (who is a phin fan) going with me. Should be a riot.

Phlipo

Rookie
Reaction score
The wife and I plan on going to this game. Initially when talking with the wife about this game we were thinking a SF blowout as well but I can see Alex Smith being roughed up by our Def and making errors. This should be a good game and I cant wait to go. This will be my first game I will have ever attended to top it all off as well!!

foozool13

#12 #13 #23 #29 #54 #99
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I am going too. I am hoping Miami wins this game SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BADDDDDDDDDDD...my lady is a 49ers fan and if we lose Im gonna have to hear about it for the next 4 years. FML

Last edited by a moderator:

Djavelin

Head Dolphin In This Pod
Reaction score
I am hoping to go with my family. I went there in 01 when we were shut out. I was on the north west side of the end zone. I would get tickets for the visitors side so you are not on the home side seats. I talked to Madison and Surtain that day. I made my way to the Dolphins side by 4th qtr. We beat them last time we played. I know we are not just gonna get rolled. I really believe Miami will win.

MIA 0-21 SF......2001
MIA 26-10 SD....2003
MIA 34-14 OAK...2010

2-1 at Dolphins Games.

We should have a Finheaven TailGate Party.

NoblePhin

Starter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I'm planning on going, need two tickets. My buddy is a huge 49ner fan and I can wait to make his team look stupid

wonderl33t

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I'm going. I don't have tickets yet, though. I am waiting to see what Stubhub has.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

I am hoping to go with my family. I went there in 01 when we were shut out.

We should have a Finheaven TailGate Party.
I was there, too. My buddies and I forked out $280 each for tickets, and it ended up being the shortest modern-day NFL game, if I remember right. Fiedler hit that Niner DB on a perfect deep route and it was all downhill from there, lol.

Yeah an FH tailgate would be sweet.

kcbrown

Life is what we make it.
Reaction score
What a game to go to - I thought about trying to make it out there. I've never been to San Fran but I heard that the stadium is awesome. If we get few more wins under our belt, that game will be real interesting. I love their defense and their running game. I hope Miller and Gaffney are up to speed by then as well (more minutes), as that should make it a more exciting game.

Djavelin

Head Dolphin In This Pod
Reaction score
That pick Fiedler threw was right in front of where i was siting. That game i went to the bathroom at half time when i got back to my seat there was like 2-3 min left in the 3rd.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom