going to 'fins / bears game.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

going to 'fins / bears game....

melvindillon

waiting for our time.
Reaction score
i just got my ticket to the dolphins bears game in november,

and I was wondering how many bad experiances dol-fans have ran into being a fan in someone else's stadium..

kinda nerveous about it....bears fans are big fat drunk scary men/

LoL! No matter where you go, the crowd is going to be hostel towards the opposition's fans. I went to a Monday night game in Miami back in 2003 against Philly. The Igles had about 20,000 fans migrate down from the frozen north east, and even Dolphin fans were hassled in their own stadium. Just go to the park, be classy and cheer your team. As long as you aren't a jerk, you should be ok.

I went to the Dolphins vs Ravens playoff game (it was home im just telling a story) and we were pretty cool to the Ravens fans, not hostile just givin them BS and messing with them. All depends who you meet

going to the fins / bears game....

[mod] Your first thread was moved. Don't make a new one. [/mod]

...and i am nerveous.

how many of your dol-fans have had a bad experience at an away game.

I mean, I've heard plenty of horror stories, but I'm kinda upset at the fact i won't be able to cheer for the fins like I would want to, (since it is my first fins game....fan for 12 years) because I am afriad some big fat drunk chicago bears fan will throw beer or try and pick a fight.

how many bad experiences have you've had?

md

melvindillon said:
[mod] Your first thread was moved. Don't make a new one. [/mod]

...and i am nerveous.

how many of your dol-fans have had a bad experience at an away game.

I mean, I've heard plenty of horror stories, but I'm kinda upset at the fact i won't be able to cheer for the fins like I would want to, (since it is my first fins game....fan for 12 years) because I am afriad some big fat drunk chicago bears fan will throw beer or try and pick a fight.

how many bad experiences have you've had?

md

Oh my bad...I didn't notice this thread was already up

I'm going to that game as well. Going on the road with my fins!

Back
Top Bottom