Going to first Dolphins Game Ever | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Going to first Dolphins Game Ever

DolphinBloodJM

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm going to my first Dolphins game ever Saturday against the panthers. Hopefully some of you can help me out with this since I could only find limited information about it. I am in section 418, row 1. I was wondering if the rail I'm seeing in the pictures online of this section obstructs the view at all (or any section in the upper prime I suppose, if you have experience there)?

Hopefully the seats are far enough back that the rail does not get in the way, but I want my first experience at a Dolphins game to be a great one, and if anyone could help me out with this I would REALLY appreciate it. Thanks guys and let's kick some butt Saturday!

I sat in the front row to watch the warmups on monday, and they bother you, but you should be able to see just fine. There are plenty of people that would love to trade places with you, so enjoy it. You have great seats and you are going to have a blast!

Congrats on your first game!

Thanks so much, and I cant wait! Can I ask..

On a scale of 1-10, how bothersome is it would you say? (10 being the most annoying)

You will love the experience so much you will attend the games again and again. Seeing the games live is much better than watching them on the tube.

On a scale of 1-10, how bothersome is it would you say? (10 being the most annoying)
I would say 3. You can still see everything, and wont have to worry about anyone in front of you standing up/

That rail won't really bother you at all, I sat in that area before..the way the stadium is design you'll be up enough to see, unless you're really short...

Man I envy the prices you guys pay..

clear.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom