Going to Games | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Going to Games

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
Keep in mind I will still watch ever game this season, so I am not afair weather fan. Even after Ricky retired I was e-bay planning trips(2 hours for me) to Joe Robbie for the Bills, Pats, Jets, Titans, and possibly the Rams game. I was going to put my first bid for the Titans game today, but after Boston breaking my heart last night no bid has been made. I probably will still go to the Titans game, but will wait to see if Miami is still in the race before bidding on the division games.

Has the 2 depatures stopped any plans for anyone else?

Nope I 'm still flying down for the Cards game. My concern is I may not be able to sell my extra Bills tix now...
If anyone wants them PM me!

oh yea, i wonder if Direct TV will give me my money back for that Sunday Ticket i bought?

not mine i will still be watching the games in my fav chair in my living room :)

Going to the Steelers and Arizona games...

well, if health permits. I got my tickets, but will be waiting for an OK from the doc...

Aw, hell, I guess I could drive...

The injury to Boston, and the departure of Ricky has dampened my spirits but I will still be going to the Cards and Rams games regardless.

I may even consider buying tickets to other home games if I can get them really cheap.

I'm not going to any games. It's hard to root for a loser in person. I'll watch on TV though.

Dajesus said:
Keep in mind I will still watch ever game this season, so I am not afair weather fan. Even after Ricky retired I was e-bay planning trips(2 hours for me) to Joe Robbie for the Bills, Pats, Jets, Titans, and possibly the Rams game. I was going to put my first bid for the Titans game today, but after Boston breaking my heart last night no bid has been made. I probably will still go to the Titans game, but will wait to see if Miami is still in the race before bidding on the division games.

Has the 2 depatures stopped any plans for anyone else?

I'm still going to the Steelers game no matter what. I don't know about the Rams game now because MY little league responsibilities just skyrocketed. I have to wait on my team schedule to come out now.

I was thinking about the Titans game but I just found out that opening day for my little league team was the day before the game :(

How many do you need?

I've got four in 413 row 14 and I don't want to pay anymore ebay charges. Between Ebay and Paypal I know I've paid two hundred dollars to those crooks last month. :D

Has the 2 depatures stopped any plans for anyone else?[/QUOTE]

I will be at every game, including preseason. I'm already working on next Sat's tailgate. :cooldude:

I'm gonna try to go to at least 1 game, but it may be tough....school and the like 3 hour drive to miami from here may kill any chance of that, lol.

I am flying in from Cleveland for the Cards game and I can't wait. I have been a Phins fan for 20 years now and this will be the first time I am going to Miami to see a game. The only times I've seen the Dolphins play were in Cleveland. And let me tell you it was a rough time walking around Cleveland stadium in Phins gear. Anyway, anybody have any advice on where a good place to tailgate is around the stadium? Any advice would be great!!!

Thanks for the offer for the tickets to the Tenn game, but I am snob when it comes to going to the games. If the seats aren't in the 100 levels I don't want them. Prices aren't bad for two tickets in the corners of the 100 right now on ebay, but are most likely to get better.

Those of you who are going to the Tenn game I would love to tailgate with some Finheaven crew. I have never met any of you, and would look forward to it.

Back
Top Bottom