Going to Miami!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Going to Miami!!

SF Dolphin Fan

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
I can't believe it but I'm heading to Miami to see the Dolphins at Hard Rock Stadium. I have seen the Dolphins twice, once in Tampa Bay and in San Francisco (preseason). Never in Miami!

My wife booked the tickets the first day the schedule came out. Absolutely amazing! Been on my bucket list for years and this should be a great season to see the team play.

Anyway, do you all know if they have tours at the Orange Bowl? At the very least we will drive by it. Also, is there a HOF at the Hard Rock? What about Shula's Steak House? It looks like there's one at the airport and near Disneyworld. What are a couple of "can't miss" things in Miami?

Fittingly, the game will be against the Raiders. I'm hoping it's a hot November and the bad guys are forced to wear all black.

Any other useful information would be appreciated.

I can't believe it but I'm heading to Miami to see the Dolphins at Hard Rock Stadium. I have seen the Dolphins twice, once in Tampa Bay and in San Francisco (preseason). Never in Miami!

My wife booked the tickets the first day the schedule came out. Absolutely amazing! Been on my bucket list for years and this should be a great season to see the team play.

Anyway, do you all know if they have tours at the Orange Bowl? At the very least we will drive by it. Also, is there a HOF at the Hard Rock? What about Shula's Steak House? It looks like there's one at the airport and near Disneyworld. What are a couple of "can't miss" things in Miami?

Fittingly, the game will be against the Raiders. I'm hoping it's a hot November and the bad guys are forced to wear all black.

They tore down the OB and put a baseball field there.

I must have blocked that from my memory. Sad.
I think they put some kind of memorial up for it, lol. Kinda burried the letters "Orange Bowl" around the area. I havent been down there though, havent been to the new baseball stadium.

Might be a cool trip though, maybe even catch a Marlins game if you are here early enough in the season.

I’m thinking I might be going to the same game. My 27 year old daughter has never seen Miami play at home and I plan on taking her. Either this game or the Patriots game.

I've been the last two years, here's a major lesson I learned last year. If you're renting a car, make sure the car rental place is AT THE AIRPORT. My God, that was one horrific experience.

Absolutely. Suggestions?
If you stay in Miami, you can check out the Wynwood district…art, nice restaurants, and safe. I’d personally stay away from south beach nowadays.
If you stay in Ft Lauderdale, the downtown Hollywood area is walkable with some nice restaurants.
I always like to get to the games early to walk around….it’s pretty lively, bars set up, and interactive stuff .
Not much to do right around the stadium though….but if you’re into cigars and drinks, there’s a cigar bar across the street from the stadium you can go to after the game.

Back
Top Bottom