Going to the KC Game 11/12! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Going to the KC Game 11/12!

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to say that I am going to my first Dolphin home game this year and I am jacked!:ffic: I want to meet as many of you as I can in person! If you are from out of town, let's see if we can get to this game and sell it out with Dolphin fans only, and no Chief fans either!:wink: Let's Go Dolphin Fans as they said in Animal House, Road Trip!:buddwalk: :ffic:

Let's get as many members of Finheaven at the KC game as possible. It would be great to meet you all there in person!:wink:

Looking to meet fans from all over the world at the KC game. Had a great experience at meeting members at the Chargers game. I met 1334 from up the road, Girthvader44 from Stevie Ray Vaughan's town, Austin, Texas, and others. If you are going to pick one game to get off the couch, and see in person make it this one!:wink:

Trying to get as many of you as I can to make the trip. If you can make the KC game it will be a great time for all, and I would like to shake as many hands and meet as many of you as possible in person.:wink: I have met some great members already, but my goal is to get out there and every year meet more proud members of Finheaven.:ffic:

I thought I had the best tailgate at the Dolphin, Charger game last year, this is going to great! I can't wait!:ffic:

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Great stuff.:wink:

you bet, I'm going to ask my son if he wants to do the Christmas game with me, that will be another fun one. I'm hoping to meet some of the guys at the home opener too. I am so efn jazzed,.

cnc66 said:
you bet, I'm going to ask my son if he wants to do the Christmas game with me, that will be another fun one. I'm hoping to meet some of the guys at the home opener too. I am so efn jazzed,.
Take plenty of mug shots for us.:wink:

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Take plenty of mug shots for us.:wink:

I need to get my picture next to the Dan statue in my Adelaide Fighting Crows jersey for an Aussie friend too at that game. Ill be sporting my "Buffalo Socks" shirt.. for the pregame...

Back
Top Bottom