Golic's Fat Aggression!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Golic's Fat Aggression!!!

Fintastic1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What did the Dolphins ever do to Golic? This guy is a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Man I hate that dude!

I don't understand why he has to take out his fat aggression out on the Fins.

Mommy probably didn't feed him enough chocolate cake when he was a kid.

There...I'm done.

Fintastic1 said:
What did the Dolphins ever do to Golic? This guy is a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Man I hate that dude!

There...I'm done.

Apparently you missed today's NFL Live when he marveled at Culpepper's amazing rehab.

Yeah, most of his opinions were just based on old news and I think he said something about Culpep's knee still being an issue? I would bet my life he hasn't seen a single workout from TC or the mini-camp to show that CPep is doing amazingly well in his recovery.

Pats this pats that, I wish that whole channel would look at what teams are doing now instead of what they've done in the past.

Golic got cut by Shula as he was being taped in the locker room. That is what is wrong with Golic. His buddy is a Jets fan. That about does it.

Golic hates the fins. Everybody knows this.

Fact or fiction can ronnie carry the load he said fiction so he does'nt think ronnie can do it that to me shows really how blind he is to ronnie's talent and what he did last season when ricky was suspended for 4 games and through out the rest of the season i dont understand.:shakeno:

MiamiDolphan said:
Yeah, most of his opinions were just based on old news and I think he said something about Culpep's knee still being an issue? I would bet my life he hasn't seen a single workout from TC or the mini-camp to show that CPep is doing amazingly well in his recovery. .

It does NOT matter whether Culpepper's playing well right now or not, sooner or later, his knee probably will be an issue. His rehab is coming along really well, he's ahead of schedule.... But he had a major injury. More likely than not, as he pushes it harder and harder this season, takes a few hits, it will likely start affecting him negatively. We need to wake up and smell the coffee.

Now, if the rest of the team is playing really well, I think we can compensate for Daunte's knee wearing down as the season goes on. But we will need him to bounce back, somehow , for the playoffs

exactly who cares, pats won 3 superbowls in 5 years we dont deserve anything until we win again. id rather win then have people say we will win and not win, cough cough carolina

yeah i dont even listen golic run his mouth. you have to realize most of these athletes get jobs in the media after their careers not because they really know anything, but because they can actually string together consecutive sentences. it's not that easy to find.

Fintastic1 said:

Man I hate that dude!

There...I'm done.

Camon dont say things like that.Its his job if he doesnt like us so be it he will eat his words when we win the division.

thecoordinator said:
yeah i dont even listen golic run his mouth. you have to realize most of these athletes get jobs in the media after their careers not because they really know anything, but because they can actually string together consecutive sentences. it's not that easy to find.

Apparently you work in the industry?

I think the only thing worse than the possibility of a biased sportswriter or commentator is an armchair fan-forum QB claiming to know the hiring practices of sports networks.

:boohoo:

Mike Golic doesn't think that the Phins are an instant SB contender w/ Culpepper...

Golic doesn't think the Phins will be better than the Patriots......

Golic isn't certain that Ronnie Brown can carry the load.....

Golic thinks that Chambers can put up Randy Moss type numbers with Culpepper at QB...:boohoo: ....oh wait...that doesn't sound like he hates the Phins....that's not so bad. But, i thought he hates the Phins??? :confused:

Maybe it's just that he has an opinion.....and I knew it the moment I watched it that there would be multiple threads like this calling him an idiot because his OPINION differs from a lot of ours. :shakeno:

enigmatics said:
Apparently you work in the industry?

I think the only thing worse than the possibility of a biased sportswriter or commentator is an armchair fan-forum QB claiming to know the hiring practices of sports networks.

hes right though, look they hired shannon sharpe, deion sanders, the only guys in espn i really trust are boomer, john clayton, and the host of sunday nfl countdown( i can't believe i forget his name)

Back
Top Bottom