Gondola???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gondola????

i wonder if that will help some of the slower pedestrian traffic. sounds like a win win for everyone except im sure its tax payer funded lol

Anything ever said about the proposed water park in that alleged mall they're building by the stadium?

about the proposed water park in that alleged mall they'

im sure you are much more familiar with the stadiums layout than i am but where else would they put it? at my local state fair they installed something similar where you can get on at one spot and get off at another on the other side of the place. imo the older guests seem to love it the most.

Anything ever said about the proposed water park in that alleged mall they're building by the stadium?
That was an idea in 2011. I think they planned it on the outside parking lots. But since they build the stupid tennis center on the former interior lots and the new practice facility on a couple outside lots adding the water park would eliminate pretty much all parking. Unless they tear down homes nearby I doubt this is off the table.

im sure you are much more familiar with the stadiums layout than i am but where else would they put it? at my local state fair they installed something similar where you can get on at one spot and get off at another on the other side of the place. imo the older guests seem to love it the most.
That's the question. :lol:
Looking at the picture it moves to the right of the tennis center (the flood light on the left is part of the tennis center) and W23 lot which would put the gondola parallel to the stadium on the south. That would confirm this article.
https://www.thenextmiami.com/gondol...ium-plus-new-renderings-of-training-facility/

This is coming from someone who visited the stadium for the first time this week, so take it with a grain of salt...

We parked in the SE yellow parking lot, all the way on the east side. Everyone in that area had to go to the crosswalk on the south side, where we merged with people from all the lots on the south side. Getting to the stadium wasn't bad aside from a lot of extra walking since we got there early. Leaving the game was a different story. Everyone from all those lots get herded into that one crosswalk, making the walk feel much longer.

So, based on my very limited experience, something like a shuttle or gondola would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom