Gone next year? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gone next year?

Bowl_Bound

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We figure Jay & Wanny (thompson) but what about the older members Seau & Marion. Do we want them to stay? I think they both bring something we need but can see the other side too.

seau will go 1 more yeari think. marion will most likley retire as he already has a SB.

I think most of the D will stay and probably resign their contracts to give more room for teh cap.

Offense will get some help, by our new coach ;)

You know your team is done when the fans start talking about next year already. Oh yeah, in case you forgot - the Dolphins have a serious @$$ kicking coming up in Nashville this Sunday, in case you hadn't noticed.

Seau will be extended. Count on him being back.

Originally posted by baracuda
You know your team is done when the fans start talking about next year already.

Yes, because the fans are always right.

Originally posted by zachseau13

Yes, because the fans are always right.
dude you need to take the blinders off. It's alright to bash your teams moves/play...instead of just agreeing with everything they do:rolleyes:

Seau is the only one on that list who will be back. Griese will probably be the QB and hopefully we'll wind up with Stoops, Green, or Butch. At receiver, Thompson AND McKnight will probably be cut. We can find a #2 receiver in the first round of this great draft coming up for receivers. Hopefully the O-Line will be improved through free agency.

Originally posted by baracuda
You know your team is done when the fans start talking about next year already. Oh yeah, in case you forgot - the Dolphins have a serious @$$ kicking coming up in Nashville this Sunday, in case you hadn't noticed.

That's what I'm afraid of..:cry:

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

dude you need to take the blinders off. It's alright to bash your teams moves/play...instead of just agreeing with everything they do:rolleyes:

it's o.k. to believe that a team that has had a chance to win every game will continue to have chances to win games in the future.

maybe it's just crazy... as badly as the team played sunday, they could've come out with a W. before the game, i'd have taken the ball in the red zone down by 6 with 2:00 to go. but since the team didn't execute in that situation, i have to agree with every crackpot theory on the message board as the theorists pat themselves on the back for their incredible foresight/hindsight whatever. i just enjoy watching football games, talking about football occasionally, and rooting for my team. i should give up now because i'm no good at being an armchair GM or coach or QB.

Back
Top Bottom