Good Article, especially on where AJ"s at. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good Article, especially on where AJ"s at.

rickeyrunsover said:
I understand your point but yuou fail to consider teh circumstances. He spent all offseason in a system that was geared for Ricky and they never changed the system, never adapted teh system. Everything that we did was predicated on the run, then we didnt have that option and everything else went downhill. The run was supposed to set up the pass, when the run wasnt there, nobody bought the run. Plus Boston got hurt, so we lose another player AJ was working on building timing with. Once Ricky retired it sent the whole offense in a tailspin, to ask an inexperienced qb behind a subpar o-line and no ground game to make up teh slack with the system giving him no support is way too much to ask.

very good observation, we've try to point out a number things to people, but they expect circumstances not to affect a QB, ie. OL lack of blocking, both pass and run, which resulted in no running game, which caused players to press..and on and on...I'd love to see those who complain about AJ go in do better than he did..

Dolfan1000 said:
I think his point is we still dont know what Feeley can be because Wannstedt didnt give him the chance to prove his worth. I tend to agree. Last season, I believed firmly that it was essential that we see the real AJ Feeley. Whether we go 0-16, or win some games, we had to know WITHOUT QUESTION whether AJ was the guy, or not. And we still do not.

Its hard to believe that we would have any clearer picture of AJ, after all no RB, same line, same personnel and it would be all the same people who support him now that would be saying those things made it impossible to evaluate him, even after a full season.

yankeehillbilly said:
you gotta register to read that article..... can you summerize please?

come on guys, its a local newspaper thats reporting news about our team, register.....

eddie4fins said:
Its hard to believe that we would have any clearer picture of AJ, after all no RB, same line, same personnel and it would be all the same people who support him now that would be saying those things made it impossible to evaluate him, even after a full season.

You have no idea what our starting OL will look like and who it'll be, we have difference RB, and we get gordon back..We don't know if Boston might be a part of the mix..and we defintely have a different OC, and O system, that's a big key, an experience OC who knows how to make calls...

He says Saban is doing the rights things and is changing the team into his image but starts with-

So the more things changed for South Florida's football team this past weekend, when new coach Nick Saban began cleaning up the mess Wannstedt left behind, the more things remained the same.

Huh? I smell a contradiction. He says nothing has changed, then points out what Saban HAS changed. The only thing that hasn't is Feeley, yet his entire article is we don't know what Feeley can do. So, what has stayed the same? Major flaw in his argument and nothing we don't already know.

MDFINFAN said:
You have no idea what our starting OL will look like and who it'll be, we have difference RB, and we get gordon back..We don't know if Boston might be a part of the mix..and we defintely have a different OC, and O system, that's a big key, an experience OC who knows how to make calls...

you apparently didnt read the article I was responding to, to summarize- I dont think we would have a better picture of Feeleys ability IF he started the WHOLE year LAST YEAR because the staff was basically the same MOST OF LAST YEAR, Understand?

If you folks don't want to bother registering at ANY site, simply visit bugmenot.com and enter the url of the offending website and you'll be given a login and password. Try it...

Back
Top Bottom