Good article on Adewale Ogunleye...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good article on Adewale Ogunleye......

phinsphan4ever

Welcome to Miami Daunte!!
Reaction score
He had a great college year finishing 5th in Big 10 history in sacks. After having some nagging injuries and being pushed down the bench(3rd and 4th string), this is his chance to prove that he can play in the NFL. He's being slated to be our 2nd string DE as of this moment. It sounds as if he's got the right attitude to do so. Let's see if it can be translated onto the field.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miami/sports/football/nfl/miami_dolphins/3178548.htm

Im telling you I think this guy is going to be our sleeper this Yr. He shouldve played more last Yr. But this Yr I have a feeling he'll be making some noise:evil:

P.S. the Herald site is kinda of misleading that article is from Thu, May. 02, 2002.

Gotta be rooting for Ogunleye since he is a Staten Island, N.Y., native - my birthplace :D

AO may be the missing linl on the line he was excellent rushing the passer let hope he returns to form

Originally posted by dolphan39
P.S. the Herald site is kinda of misleading that article is from Thu, May. 02, 2002.

Gotta be rooting for Ogunleye since he is a Staten Island, N.Y., native - my birthplace :D
Is that where he lives now? I thought that he was originally west African; Nigeria or Ghana if I remember correctly.

His ancestors are Nigerian.....I think it said his grandfather was a govenor or something. He said he has only been to Lagos once, and that was a trip at 13 or 14 years old.

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
His ancestors are Nigerian.....I think it said his grandfather was a govenor or something. He said he has only been to Lagos once, and that was a trip at 13 or 14 years old.
Yeah you're right, 'Zilla.

Back
Top Bottom