Good article on Vick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good article on Vick

"He has shown horrible judgment over and over, from the Ron Mexico herpes incident to the middle finger he showed the home crowd to the James Bond water bottle he used in an unsuccessful attempt at sneaking marijuana jewelry onto an airplane. None of those cases led to any sort of conviction in a court of law, but Pacman Jones is serving a one-year suspension from the NFL and as of today, he has been convicted of nothing. He hasn't even been indicted by the federal government, as Vick has. "

:sidelol:

Vick Reaches Out to Fans, Falcons

clear.gif

Quarterback Michael Vick has been indicted by a federal grand jury for allegedly participating in a dog fighting ring.

Embattled NFL quarterback Michael Vick made an appearance today on the Atlanta-based Porshe Foxx radio program. Calling into the program, Vick gave his first interview since charges were filed against him July 17.

During the brief spot Vick thanked his fans and all those who continue to support him, and expressed regret over the negative impact the dogfighting scandal is having on the Atlanta Falcons franchise.

"I know I put the city through a lot, my owner, Arthur Blank, who I love, sincerely. I put him through a lot. It hurts me to put him through this situation."

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/story?id=3428193&page=1

Back
Top Bottom