Good Bye...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good Bye......

For every positive there is a negative. The world must maintain balance. So unfortunatley theres alot of negative nancies on this board that fear our team may be improving faster than they thought. They are running out of things to complain about. I actually have an uncle that follows football only to hate on the dolphins, when they win he has nothing to say but when they lose he's yapping and yapping about how bad we suk. They're out there guys.... and they're freakin pathetic!!

HysterikiLL said:
Um, I actually haven't said anything negative since this loss so to group all of us into a category and label us (including me) 'judgemental fools' has just lost all my respect for you and has earned you a spot on my ignore list, kid.

I'm pretty sure he was only talking about the judgemental tools. Not " all of us" (including you).

I just stay away after a loss, i cant believe how many bandwagoners we have....after denver some people were declaring a play off birth, and now they got smacked with reality and want to go string themselves up from a palm tree. Its only one game, am I the only one who didnt look too much into the loss?? We didnt lose because we "sucked" we lost because of penaltys. As for Ronnie, I would love to see half of the guys on here go out there and try to run behind that line and get more than 2 yards.

KuD said:
Some of us "cooler heads" hang out in the lounge. Especially after losses. Its a lot more enjoyable than listening to a bunch of fake fans and trolls call all our players trash.

The same thing happens at our site, I believe alot of those folks just sign up to annoy us and the same probably happens here. They aren't dolphin fans(some are) but they just want to rub it in, I hate when that happens at our site.

b_hjelmeland123 said:
See you guys later. I won't be coming back for awhile.It will probably be after the next win. I can't stand all you judgemental fools. saying all our players stink. Its not like every football team can win every game, everybody loses. It's what you learn from your losses that make you a good team. And for those that keep sayin Ronnie's a bust, it's two games. Ever heard of a learning curve.:fire: See you guys later I'm going to bed.

Don't let this get to you bro, you will always fin the occasional jerk or ignorant person out there who just doesn't understand the game posting negativity based out of pure frustration.

I understand how you feel. During the game thread on Sunday, I was compelled to post twice to the naysayers telling them to get off the board if they couldn't be supportive. In fact, somebody actually posted after the Jets first score that the game was over and we were going to lose. Yes, that did eventually happen, but it does lead one to wonder who these fans really are. I've lived and breathed the Dolphins for 35 years and I have had many down moments over that period of time, but never once have I written off my team. Not sure why they even bother watching the games. :yell:

Back
Top Bottom