Good Day For Dolphins so far | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good Day For Dolphins so far

breckenridge55

K-STATE PHIN
Reaction score
Patriots lost, again. :)

Bills won, but they had major problems with the pathetic Texans. Texans should have won that game from what I understand. They were winning almost all game and then fell behind and then they failed to score from the 12 yard line in the game's final minute. Good sign for the Dolphins that the Bills had trouble this weekend, hopefully those troubles will carry over next week to PPS. :)

Jets had a bye, that sucks because they can't lose this weekend. Darn. :(

I'm still worried about tonight, the Broncos have a great defense and it's gonna be cold up there in the thin air and nightly chill and all. We'll see what happens.

GO PHINS!

I was forced to root for the Bills today for football pool purposes......They couldn't have played a better game to alleviate my nausea.....Barely squeaking by the Texans!!!!! You gotta be kidding me! Hahahahahahahaha

Also, with 8:30 left in the 4th quarter, the Rams are beating the Raiders 28-6. The Rams are playing like a team on a mission.

7 mins to go, Raiders ball with good field position. They are down by 15, it will be hard, but it is possible.

Two straight sacks of Gannon. Man, that guy is terrible. He needs to learn to get rid of the ball quickly when it's late in the game and they're down 2 TDs and everyone is running deep routes and the defensive line has their ears pinned back and everything else and stuff. *breath in*. ;)

Back
Top Bottom