good for a laugh ( pat white) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

good for a laugh ( pat white)

Yeah a guy not succeeding in what he hoped to be his life goal.

Real hilarious.

Next time you get fired, or your kid fails in something he tried his hardest. Make sure to let us know so we can laugh at his misfortune. Since its so hilarious!

I think his heart is in football but he needs to realize that he just doesn't have the size and skillset to be a great NFL QB. I think we will see his head pop up in the NFL or the CFL or the UFL this year . . . he still has a 4 year degree from West Va . . . so it's not like opportunities aren't out there.

I wish him well, good guy, overdrafted by us knowing he was a project and we just gave up on him . . . I wish we would have seen that before making the selection.

You find this funny, because... ??? :confused:

It is real funny, funny that our "Trifecta" used the 44th selection in the 2009 NFL draft on him. Hell I just laughed again . . . . . . . . . . . . . .:puke:

The only one laughing is Pat White.
He got paid $2.4M gaurenteed by the Dolphins for 84 yards rushing and 0 completions
Sure he got knock the f*** out by Pittsburgh.
But who wouldn't take one knockout for 2.4M clams.

Totally NOT funny. Maybe he'll switch positions in the CFL or something.

He has to be the biggest bust in Dolphins' draft history.

He's a fine young man I feel bad for him and wish him much success in whatever his future holds. If it's business, hopefully a successful WVA alum can take him under his wing. I never take delight in watching someone who tries and whose heart's in the right place fail!!

He has to be the biggest bust in Dolphins' draft history.

Ted Ginn
Jamar Fletcher
Jason Allen
JJ Johnson
John Avery
Yatil Green

Well, you get the picture. And those are only first rounders, i skipped all the John Becks and Eddie Moores. The amount of schadenfreude on on this board is outstanding. People defend Ted Ginn because he cant control where he was drafted, people defend Jason Taylor after he pulled Favre's for multiple years then signs with our direct rival, and people defend Ricky Williams when he left us high and dry to live out of a tent.

And yet, Pat White is absolutely crucified because he was taken by a team(in the second round no less, costing us much less then the list i just posted) that cant develop an omelette much less a quarterback.
The guy was a class act while here. In the game against the Patriots while we were honoring members of the military, he was the only player from both teams to personal shake the hands of those that were present and thank them for what they do. Naturally, thats the guy we should be laughing at. :bobdole:

He's a fine young man I feel bad for him and wish him much success in whatever his future holds. If it's business, hopefully a successful WVA alum can take him under his wing. I never take delight in watching someone who tries and whose heart's in the right place fail!!

i agree with the first part, but i don't think his heart was in the right place after the 1st year. didn't he try to quit the 2nd year and tri. boys talked him in to coming back

Yeah a guy not succeeding in what he hoped to be his life goal.

Real hilarious.

Next time you get fired, or your kid fails in something he tried his hardest. Make sure to let us know so we can laugh at his misfortune. Since its so hilarious!

no offense but Pat White had been out of baseball for a while. He went back to baseball and quit after not even trying to play during the season. I dont feel bad for him, he quit he did not get laid off and really did not put alot of effort into trying to get back into baseball. This is quite different than you tryed to put it.

Don't you actually have to have a career before you can retire?

This just in - Slim retires from Kung Fu Ninja battles.

Merge, with other thread..then please place in the depths with memorial thread...

Then burn.

Thank you

Signed Management.

Back
Top Bottom