Good job moderators! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good job moderators!

njfinfan

Finheaven's "First Lady"
Reaction score
I, for one, would like to thank the moderators of the Miami Dolphins forum. I think they do an awesome job moving and merging similar threads to the correct places and really work hard to keep the forum full of factual and insightful football discussion, instead of smack. It's the best Miami Dolphins football forum I've been to.
Thanks everyone.

I see you received my check in the mail......I mean, thanks. ;)

Originally posted by njfinfan
I, for one, would like to thank the moderators of the Miami Dolphins forum. I think they do an awesome job moving and merging similar threads to the correct places and really work hard to keep the forum full of factual and insightful football discussion, instead of smack. It's the best Miami Dolphins football forum I've been to.
Thanks everyone.

Hey, whats wrong with smack? :confused:

BB

You don't count. I don't mod Smack. So nobody cares. ;)

Yeah, those guys in Smack have a rough job. A thankless job. They deal in waste management. The dark underworld of Finheaven. Sometimes we let them out. But not for too long. They tend to scare the natives.

ya the miami dolphin form is taken care of well. too bad a slack off mods The Lounge.

well, it appears muck doesn't mod the lounge, who's the slack off now?

man, i don't like these apples.

I mod all forums now. Check the name tag. You're in my world now grandma. :vader:

Thanks everyone.

You're making their heads swell.:lol:

Sorry Scrap - gotta appreciate them though. I states it as I sees it.

Sorry Scrap - gotta appreciate them though. I states it as I sees it.
I agree with ya. They do a great job. Your still not getting a free FinHeaven tshirt though.:D

Aw shoot - you just ruined my day! Would love one, but didn't know they had them. Do they have pictures anywhere?

front.jpg

back.jpg

Back
Top Bottom