Good joke | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good joke

d0lfan13

Rookie
Reaction score
Jets coach dies and enters the Pearly Gates, God takes him on a tour. He shows the coach a little two-bedroom house with a faded Jets banner hanging from the front porch. "This is your house, coach. Most people don't get their own houses up here," God says.

The Jets coach looks at the house, then turns around and looks at the one sitting on top of the hill. It's a huge two-story mansion with white marble columns and little patios under all the windows. Miami Dolphins flags line both sides of the sidewalk and a huge Fightin' Dolphins banner hangs between the marble columns.

"Thanks for the house, God. But let me ask you a question. I get this little two-bedroom house with a faded banner and the Phins coach gets a mansion with new Dolphins banners and flags flying all over the place. Why is that?" God looks at him seriously for a moment. "That's not the Dolphins' coach's house," God says. "That's mine." :D :D :D :D

I knew God was a cool dude.

That's been retold so many times that no one probably knows who the original teams were.

Back
Top Bottom