Good Luck to BMarion31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good Luck to BMarion31

breckenridge55

K-STATE PHIN
Reaction score
Bowl game vs. UCLA for you guys today. I got the Lobos wth 10 1/2 points in my bowl pool, don't fail me! Lol, just kidding, go out and have a fun final game of the year.

GO LOBOS

He is the backup FS for New Mexico. He also plays on special teams. He told me his number but I forgot, I'll try to find it out in a minute.

Well, I know he is a safety and I know he was a sophomore. I looked on the Lobos football website and the only sophomore safety they have (I also know he went to high school in NM, and that fits his description too) was #37 Josh Bazinet. The name sounds familiar, so I assume that is him. Josh, I want to see you recover a fumble on a kickoff for a TD. lol

Ok everyone watch the game, and pull for number 37 to kick butt!!

Next two years Josh starts...and then gets selected in the draft by MIAMI to replace Marion...wouldn't that be ironic? ;)

I was listening to it on the radio... both Defenses played a helluva game, but neither Offense could do anything.

Originally posted by Miamian
Didn't see the game. Did our boy play?

I went to the game. He was in on special teams.

UNM played a good game, just a couple of costly mistakes.

We need to ask him how it's like to play with a girl on his team. lol, not to be sexist or anything, but did you see that the first girl to ever play in a D1-A game was UNM's backup kicker who tried an extra point. Too bad it got blocked.

Back
Top Bottom