Good Luck to BMarion31 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good Luck to BMarion31

I saw some of the game, and both teams played good D for what I saw. I wonder what its like to play on a team with a girl though

Thanks guys. It was a tough loss. I think we should have won, but what are you gonna do. Can't dwell on it. I did play on special teams. It was a helluva experience playing in a Bowl game.

You know, its not that different playing on a team with a chick. She is so awesome. I felt bad her kick was blocked. It awful anytime your chance in the spotlight is crushed like that. She'll be fine though, she is a tough chick. Some guys gave her a tough time early in the season, but not so much anymore.

I dunno about getting drafted by the Dolphins though. Replacing my man Brock? LMAO, I'm sure he'd love that. The kid he gave pointers to back in the day takes his job. Hopefully I'll start next season, I'll work my ass off. Thank for the support guys.

VegasPhin, how'd you like the game? It would have been better if we had won the game, but you all were one helluva crowd. I was impressed by the band. They were more into it then I thought they would be, especially after all the disrespect they get......

Originally posted by BMarion31
VegasPhin, how'd you like the game? It would have been better if we had won the game, but you all were one helluva crowd. I was impressed by the band. They were more into it then I thought they would be, especially after all the disrespect they get......

It was pretty damn awesome for the most part. The UNM crowd kicked some serious a$$. You guys held your own against a bigger school. I look forward to your next season. You have pretty young team.

GO LOBOS!!!
GO PHINS!!!:evil:

I also saw the game. I turned the tv on and the kicker was coming out. I only saw the kicker by the back and im like "Wtf that guy needs a haircut!" but then they showed her face and said that was the first female to be a kicker. lol

Originally posted by BMarion31
Thanks guys. It was a tough loss. I think we should have won, but what are you gonna do. Can't dwell on it. I did play on special teams. It was a helluva experience playing in a Bowl game.

You know, its not that different playing on a team with a chick. She is so awesome. I felt bad her kick was blocked. It awful anytime your chance in the spotlight is crushed like that. She'll be fine though, she is a tough chick. Some guys gave her a tough time early in the season, but not so much anymore.

I dunno about getting drafted by the Dolphins though. Replacing my man Brock? LMAO, I'm sure he'd love that. The kid he gave pointers to back in the day takes his job. Hopefully I'll start next season, I'll work my ass off. Thank for the support guys.

First of all I apologise for rooting against you on Christmas Day. UCLA is my favorite Div 1 team.
Second were you on the field when Bragg ran the punt back against your team?
Thrid when the girl(she does seem to an attractive girl) had the pat blocked, in your view did she kick the ball too low or did the blocking totally fall apart?

Also here some history for you about your school. The basketball teams coached by Norm Ellenberger in the late 1970's wore turquoise uniforms. Unfortunately they disappeared because there was a nasty NCAA probation put on the team in 1981 and Ellenberger was run out of the program. It might be nice to bring back the turquoise in the football uniforms.

Unfortunately, I was. That is the worst feeling in the world. You have one job on the field, and you fail to do it. I gotta give him credit though, he is a top-notch returner.

I'll tell ya know, she is one attractive chick. My girlfreind hates it, she is convinced that she changes in the same locker room as us.
Some of the guys can't believe a chick that pretty can be on a football team. We always thought that if a chick made the team, it would be a strong, manly girl. As for your question, I think it was a little low, but the blocking wasn't as good as it usually was. A combination of both I think. I couldn't honestly tell ya. We haven't gone back and looked at anything in detail yet......

Back
Top Bottom