Good Luck | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good Luck

Driven

Bling...Bling
Reaction score
Man, I can't wait until Sunday...what's today? Anyway, should be a very intense game, as always for a Pats/Dolphins game in December.

I think the person who is going to decide this game is not Ricky, it will be Fielder. The Pats have the personal to stop Ricky and the Pats run D has gotten better and better as the season has gone on. But this can be for not, if Fielder is on, he can open up the run. They will probably have the gameplan of letting Fielder beat them. The way he has been playing, it looks like he could.

The Pats secondary has to play better than yesterday to keep the game close. These teams are very evenly matched and will come down to gameplan and who can counter.

I say it will go into OT again. That being said, since Brady is 8-0 in OT and we have the best clutch kicker in the league......Pats 27 Miami 24

Good luck guys(and girls)

I don't think it'll go into OT. I think the Dolphins need this game more than the Pats do, and it'll show on the field. Miami 30 Pats 17......

Good luck to you all too. Very classy post......

Originally posted by Driven

I think the person who is going to decide this game is not Ricky, it will be Fielder. The Pats have the personal to stop Ricky and the Pats run D has gotten better and better as the season has gone on.
:rolleyes:

Ricky Williams’s rushing yards from his games against New England.

10/19/03 94 yards
12/29/02 185 yards
10/06/02 105 yards

Average rushing total of 128 yards per game against the luckiest team in the NFL.

Dolphins 31 Patsies 17

Should be a close battle. I think the key will be (as always) Turnovers and penalties. I really believe Miami will win a close game, 27-24.

Originally posted by Bazinet37
I don't think it'll go into OT. I think the Dolphins need this game more than the Pats do, and it'll show on the field. Miami 30 Pats 17......

I was thinking the same thing. The Pats can lose this one, but Miami really needs it.

I also think we'll concentrate on stopping Ricky again....and this time big Ted Washington is clogging the middle.

Chambers could have a big day against one of our rookies.

Re: Re: Good Luck

Originally posted by lauderdale
:rolleyes:

Ricky Williams’s rushing yards from his games against New England.

10/19/03 94 yards
12/29/02 185 yards
10/06/02 105 yards

Average rushing total of 128 yards per game against the luckiest team in the NFL.

Dolphins 31 Patsies 17

All those stats will not be a factor in Sunday game. Remember he ran for 94 yards without some of our big people up front and it took 5 quarters to do it. 10/19/03, 12/29/02 and 10/06/02 has nothing to do with 12/7/04.

Originally posted by Driven
Man, I can't wait until Sunday...what's today? Anyway, should be a very intense game, as always for a Pats/Dolphins game in December.

I think the person who is going to decide this game is not Ricky, it will be Fielder. The Pats have the personal to stop Ricky and the Pats run D has gotten better and better as the season has gone on. But this can be for not, if Fielder is on, he can open up the run. They will probably have the gameplan of letting Fielder beat them. The way he has been playing, it looks like he could.

The Pats secondary has to play better than yesterday to keep the game close. These teams are very evenly matched and will come down to gameplan and who can counter.

I say it will go into OT again. That being said, since Brady is 8-0 in OT and we have the best clutch kicker in the league......Pats 27 Miami 24

Good luck guys(and girls)

Classy post Driven. I'm hyped up for this game too. This will be a very hard fought game between two evenly matched teams. Everything you said about the game is pretty much on point. I don't agree with your score ;) or it going into overtime either. But the factors in the game that you mentioned are pretty good.

I can't wish you good luck, you guys have enough of that already, :lol: ...BUT I'll go as far as wishing that both teams will come out of the game healthy. :)

Re: Re: Good Luck

I can't wish you good luck, you guys have enough of that already, :lol:

LOL

Let's just hope the Pats focus on Ricky the same way the Cowgirls did. Every time the offense snapped the ball, virtually every Cowgirl defender ran towards Ricky in an effort to stop him. While it worked on bringing his YPC average down, he still managed over 100 yards and, in turn, completely opened up the passing game for everyone else on the field.

I agree however, the key to this game is Fiedler. If he can play the way he has for the past couple of weeks there's very little chance the 'Fins lose this game.

And you can not foget special teams...:)

If MIami is smart they wont kick to johnson like the colts did.

But I think Ricky will do well this game unlike the pats fans. Yes your run D has gotten better, but Ricky is not beat up.. He has been running around people all year, he has just now started to run through people again, so he is rested and primed to go.

We will see how everything comes together on Sunday though.

But fellow phin fans it's getting mighty called around these parts :-(

Chambers could have a big day against one of our rookies.

If Fiedler has another day like he did on Turkey day I think that is going to be the key.

Plus in watching the Indy/NE game, I hope we blitz the heck out of Brady. He seemed to make a few "questionable" decisions when he was getting blitzed.

Back
Top Bottom