Good Morning And Welcome To The Playoff's | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good Morning And Welcome To The Playoff's

Playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!!! Kind of felt like xmas as a child as I awoke this morning....there was a feeling in the air. This is the best time of the year and we should be so proud that we are in the dance. Think of the other teams not in the playoffs and their sad fans. WE ARE IN THE SHOW AND IT'S TIME TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!COME ON!!!!!!!!!!

??????????

Hey guys, just to let you know... we don't play until tomorrow LoL.. so, yeah, I slept okay last night... now, tonight will be a different story

Originally posted by Dead Fish Stink
GOOD MORNING DOLPHIN FAN'S!!!!!!

DID ANYONE SLEEP?

GOOD LUCK TODAY!!!

Not that I want to get involved with this idiot, but I would like to point out tto all my fellow Dolphin fans that this moron thinks we play on Saturday, he can't spell "Honor" (" Honer", on another thread), He has yet to make one post about THE GAME, so why does anyone waste their time with him?
When Kordell Stewart shows the world that he really ISN"T any better than he ever was and throws three ints in their first playoff game, this guy will tuck his tail between his legs and go whimpering home.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

haha

steelers suck... only two good things have ever come out of Pittsburgh... Dan Marino, and Mario Lemieux

For all the rest of the world cares they could drop a nuke on the city, and then let those daggon losers die from the radiation

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!

Marino fan for life

ooohh!!! Ouch!!! Pretty harsh statement!

Re: Marino fan for life

Originally posted by dw2
ooohh!!! Ouch!!! Pretty harsh statement!
Yeah really - I liked Hugh Green, too :lol: and what about Willie "We Are Family" Stargell ? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by MarinoFan4Life
:lol: :lol: :lol:

haha

steelers suck... only two good things have ever come out of Pittsburgh... Dan Marino, and Mario Lemieux

For all the rest of the world cares they could drop a nuke on the city, and then let those daggon losers die from the radiation

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!

I don't think Marino would like that!!!

How bout Roberto Clemente?? NAAAA! MARINO!!! Definately the best! As for sleep, I keep dreaming of the game and I hope I am not a fortune teller! I keep having this dream that the PHINS can't catch the ball and can't move it either! I keep yelling at Simms on the tv!! But that can't be true since I will be at the game!! I will be in ROWDY 103!!! Lower endzone baby!! I WANT A Terry Allen fumble returned to me by Jason Taylor!! YOU GOTTA BE GETTING PSYCHED!!!! KILL THE RATBIRDS!!!:goof:

#13 FOREVER!!!

OOOPPPPSSSS my bad.Sun. not Sat. anyhow the anticipation is still high I'm sure.
And as far as Marinoforlife.
Kordell is 18 of 23 not bad!And if you did'nt watch KORDELL singl handedly dismantle the ratbird's,with the murderer in his face constantly he looked down the barrel and threw precise strike's to all reciever's!!
Get your head out of your a.. and go look at the STEELERS year and then come back and talk to me!Let the past go!!
There were so many reason's our offense did'nt click for 2 1/2 yrs. and it was'nt just Kordell.
And don't believe everything you here,that was a story admitidly done in bad taste by a Brownstain radio jock in Stainville!!

Now go feed your fish and go brush that tooth!

Hey Dead Fish Stink

Hey man, if the Steelers win the Super Bowl do you think enough "fan dollars" will flow in to be able to afford a frickin' decal on the other side of your helmets? What is it with those cheap bastards? I mean jeez, put a damn decal on both sides:lol: will ya? Don't be thrifty! This is professional football, not high school.:evil: Regardless, good luck in the playoffs..:cool:

What look?

The freakin symbol on your helmet's on the back of the can of Lysol under my kitchen sink. How bad ass is that? "We're bad, we make spray cans":lol: Nah, I know what it means, just jivin' you pimp-daddy.:cool:

That's right,
STEEL rules your life everyday!!!

Did'nt know you were a STEELER fan did you??HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Back
Top Bottom