'good Morning Football' Reacts To Miami Dolphins' Walk-off Win | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

'good Morning Football' Reacts To Miami Dolphins' Walk-off Win

Great crew, they always seem positive about the Fins. Also, props to coach Gase for prepping the team on this.

Being a Boise native, makes me love this even more...

I know exactly where I was/what I was doing Jan 01 2007

Happy to hear this crew giving Tannehill some props. Also, it continues to be laughable that some members think, if released etc, he wouldn't find work in the NFL.
Do we really have to try to turn this into a **** fest? Can we just once enjoy a great play, a great win and a great performance by Ryan without turning it into a garbage thread?

Being a Boise native, makes me love this even more...

I know exactly where I was/what I was doing Jan 01 2007
I dont know why it does not show up more frequently and only used in desperation time...Its legal and effective.
Risky? Yes but how many stinkers have we watched where Miami could not move the ball and went 3 and out multi times in a row losing because they could only muster a FG at most against a TD scoring offense?
I would love to see it rear its head mid game...Show a will to win by any means
Of course Refs would probably flag it immediately as directed by NFL front office.

Happy to hear this crew giving Tannehill some props. Also, it continues to be laughable that some members think, if released etc, he wouldn't find work in the NFL.
He would easily find work. I didn’t listen to the clip but don’t tell me they suggested that?

Back
Top Bottom