Good news for the pessimists | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good news for the pessimists

NYCphan

Stuck in Jetsville
Reaction score
With the Bucs' loss to the Steelers Monday, the Fins' chance at a bye have now gone from questionable to improbable. But there is one little bit of good news from the result, if you're willing to stretch for it.

With the Bucs loss, Green Bay will now be playing to wrap up a bye against the Jets on Sunday. If you're after a Jets loss, this beats having the Packers playing with nothing to gain.

Of course, this is only of interest to Miami fans in case we lose our 1pm game in Foxboro (Jets-Pack is at 4pm), and need the Jets to lose so we can crawl into the playoffs with a wild card, and take to the road the following week having lost our last five (count 'em: five) straight road games.

i think we will win... i think tenn. will win...i think oak. could lose to k.c. because of their secondary problems...bill cowher said that last night was the most emotion he has seen his team play with...they are in the playoffs already, can you say letdown...we would then have the #2 seed...lets be optimistic...

I think that if things don't solidify here really soon I'm going to jump off my roof (it's only two stories up :D ) The playoff race this year has been so mind numbingly confusing that I just want it to be over. As much as I like the drama of having every game meaning something, I would much prefer having the 'Fins lock up HFA three weeks before the season finale, have nothing to play for in the last couple of weeks, get the players rested up, and go into the playoffs fresh.

Drama's great, certainty is better.

Back
Top Bottom