Good news for Vegas Fin Fans!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good news for Vegas Fin Fans!!!!

dean_siu

sdkjglkdsjglkdsj
Reaction score
I just spoke with Tommy Rocker last nite last nite and he is definitely organizing a bus trip down to San Diego for the Monday Night game.

Though the details are a little sketchy at this point...it will be an overnite trip leaving on Sunday and returning Monday after the game.

I'll post more info as I receive it......but lets pack this bus for Juniors revenge on the Chargers!

Thanks for the info. That rules. I went to the last game in S.D. via a bus trip coordinated by Tommy Rocker. It was great. I sat by the cooler, so it was even better.

When you find out details, can you send me a PM?

I am pumped, I can't wait.

I'll let you know as soon as I know something.....should be an awesome trip though. Let other Dolphins fan in the market know and lets support Tommy on this trip. Lets make sure this bus is filled and the coolers are empty by the time we roll into SD!

I spoke with Tommy again last nite....as individual tickets go on sale the end of this month, I wanted to make sure he was still doing the trip. He confirmed that one of his bar managers has worked with their group sales office to get a block of tickets. The details are still being worked out on all the specifics.....but its still a definite go!

Originally posted by dean_siu
I spoke with Tommy again last nite....as individual tickets go on sale the end of this month, I wanted to make sure he was still doing the trip. He confirmed that one of his bar managers has worked with their group sales office to get a block of tickets. The details are still being worked out on all the specifics.....but its still a definite go!

Thanks for the update. I am definitely in, along with my wife. I also know 4 more people that are interested.

I really appreciate you checking into it.

Peace

Back
Top Bottom