Good News | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good News

finfan54

Active Roster
Reaction score
The Bills are going to be without Jonas Jennings for the rest of the year. just heard it on Bob Mathews show here. That means JT will have a field day. also heard Drew Bledsoe will prob not play from his concussion this week agains the JETS. just for people who will be betting. I could see the Bills hitting the infirmary bigtime by the time we get to them. just like a few years ago when Jay had us up 24-0 at halftime.:lol:

I think drew still has a cuncussion from the sunday night game here in the M-I-A

Marcus Price= the best tackle you have never heard of! He is a legitimate starter on any NFL team! I actually think Price should be the starter over jonas and Jonas should be moved to the inside! Anuway the point is it really does not hurt us and you will go down in december! I'd be more worried about this week though if I were you cuz u guys are going to get your a$$es handed to you!

please man

you guys could have 2 extra dudes trying to block

bottom line is that if drew doesn't have time to throw; he is garbage.

so it looks like the only one going DOWN in december is going to be drew going down on the dolphins (if you know what i mean) lol

Originally posted by zevo
Marcus Price= the best tackle you have never heard of! He is a legitimate starter on any NFL team! I actually think Price should be the starter over jonas and Jonas should be moved to the inside! Anuway the point is it really does not hurt us and you will go down in december! I'd be more worried about this week though if I were you cuz u guys are going to get your a$$es handed to you!

thanks zero!:lol:

And if Price was so good how come he wasnt starting before? all im gonna say is, willis mcgahee will go down in Donohoe History as the stupidest move!:lol: paying a guy to not play while giving away the guy who helped drew look good.:lol:

surely, you are on NE message boards telling them the same thing :rolleyes:

BTW, when did you come out of hiding? we'll take care of you clowns again very soon

Now C'mon Zevo have you even been watching football this season. Now I believe the Pats may win this game but how could you actually think New England would hand anyone their a$$. That's just silly!!! We all know that if New England wins it will be because of last minute heroics and instant replay. I'm betting on like a 78 yard game winning field goal myself.

i think that drew possibly not playing ag. the jets is a bad thing. The jets are hot right now, and while beating the bills would all but eliminate the bills from theplayoffs, it would only help the jets chances at running the table for a shot . It's a long shot for the jets to make the palyoffs, but thats what we thought last year too. Fins have a better shot at beating the bills than the jets. And we do have the jets the last game of the year. Just my opinion.

When I read the title, I thought we were gonna hear about him saving money on his car insurance.

:bombyou: :monkeyr: :monkeyl:

When I read the title, I thought we were gonna hear about him saving money on his car insurance

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom