Good News | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good News

Originally posted by zevo
Marcus Price= the best tackle you have never heard of! He is a legitimate starter on any NFL team!

Well of course he is!!!:rolleyes:

Hey Unclemonty don't you ever,,,EVER change those pics in your sig...it gives me minutes of pure pleasure!:tongue:

Originally posted by edsta74
i think that drew possibly not playing ag. the jets is a bad thing. The jets are hot right now, and while beating the bills would all but eliminate the bills from theplayoffs, it would only help the jets chances at running the table for a shot . It's a long shot for the jets to make the palyoffs, but thats what we thought last year too. Fins have a better shot at beating the bills than the jets. And we do have the jets the last game of the year. Just my opinion.

I am defenitely taking the jets this week. no brainer. there were bills fans actually saying they have a chance after there dismantileing of the lowly giants! :lol: whatever..............

Originally posted by Muck
When I read the title, I thought we were gonna hear about him saving money on his car insurance.

we just beat the patriots and i saved a whole lotta money on car insurance! hows that?:tongue:

Originally posted by zevo
Marcus Price= the best tackle you have never heard of! He is a legitimate starter on any NFL team! I actually think Price should be the starter over jonas and Jonas should be moved to the inside! Anuway the point is it really does not hurt us and you will go down in december! I'd be more worried about this week though if I were you cuz u guys are going to get your a$$es handed to you!

I believe we heard the same thing before the season about Josh Reed, is this statement generic where you just fill in the blanks. :lol:

_______________ you have never heard of! He is a legitimate starter on any NFL team!

Back
Top Bottom