Good news! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good news!

Phillips has been my man crush since he was drafted. He has gravitas to be the leader on defense.

That being said, it’s hard to fully recover from an Achilles injury without losing a little spring… hope he’s one of the rare few that can rehab back to an elite level.

Phillips has been my man crush since he was drafted. He has gravitas to be the leader on defense.

That being said, it’s hard to fully recover from an Achilles injury without losing a little spring… hope he’s one of the rare few that can rehab back to an elite level.

Sucks but he had plenty of spring to lose. It’s guys like Nik Needham who didn’t have have an inch of athleticism to lose.

I checked the stats - 73% of NFL players return to play within a year after achilles tendon surgery (83% of MLS soccer players). However, it should be stressed that most show improvement in their playing performance the subsequent season after returning.
It's a good to see Jaelan walking well after just 3 months. Obviously working hard on his rehab. We need him.

Back
Top Bottom