Good read: 20 QUESTIONS WITH DOLPHINS WR CHRIS CHAMBERS | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good read: 20 QUESTIONS WITH DOLPHINS WR CHRIS CHAMBERS

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
20 QUESTIONS WITH DOLPHINS WR CHRIS CHAMBERS
3. The three best cornerbacks in the league?

``Patrick Surtain. Champ Bailey is pretty good. After that, I'm not real big on corners. There aren't too many good ones. I guess Charles Woodson when he's healthy.''

19. Most annoying thing in the world?

``When people mistake me for Randy McMichael.''

Chambers is going to light up the pat's this weekend baby! McMicheals is going to beat up Harrison!:evil: :evil:

I sure hope so

Chambers only has 45 catches for UNDER 700 yards :(
BUT
Hes 4th in the NFL is receiving touchdowns

That's right he doesn't have a lot of catches because when Greise was in he didn't throw to him that much! Now that Fiedler is back and has fixed his machanices and looks like the QB that we need him to be down the strech Chambers will get the ball more! Jay just loves to throw to him!

Chambers Rulez, no question!
If Fiedler can throw the ball his way.....Automatic Win!
:hail:

That's tight baby if they play like last week there is no way they can lose!

Marino Rules!!!

Run Ricky Run

Exactly what I was saying RUDE...where is Madison on that list? He is a very good corner, and I don't think that will go well with him.

Samething I said Muck. Wow. And Muck can you get me a pic of Ricky running over Roy Williams from the Cowboys game ?

We are finally pumped up, We will win on sunday if the intensity level stays as high as it is right now. The pats are in for a lesson on sunday!

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
Wow, I wonder what MAdison has to say.. :lol:

If only C-Dub had a wife, Madison would be talking about her already.. :tongue:

I think Madison,Pat, and CC realize that Madison isnt as good as he used to be a few seasons ago...

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
Samething I said Muck. Wow. And Muck can you get me a pic of Ricky running over Roy Williams from the Cowboys game ?

Aw man!! THAT'S what I forgot to do. I've got a few of those sitting on my drive at home. I snapped them the other night and then just went to bed. Totally forgot to put one in my sig.

I'll throw one in tonight and give you your pick of some others. :evil:

Back
Top Bottom