Good thing we never got to Lock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good thing we never got to Lock

The NFL have to postpone that, ridiculous if they don't, everyone in the NFC outside those in Louisiana should be up in arms.

I feel sorry for you, so I'll keep the thread going for you as long as possible bud. I really want to see it get past one page long.

At least the Dolphins didn’t have to suffer the indignity of losing to a WR/RB masquerading as a QB. I’ve seen that before. Thad Lewis, Tim Tebow, Tyrod Taylor, Geno Smith
You forgot Lamar Jackson

Serious question, could they have signed a QB off of the street to play? Remember when Shula got Steve DeBerg out of retirement after Scott Mitchell went down in ‘93? IIR he only had 1-2 practices before starting a game against NE (and winning it!).

I guess there was a memo about this before the season that pretty much says tough ****, play the game. Shefty posted it earlier today. I didn’t read it, too small, I’m blind.

Serious question, could they have signed a QB off of the street to play? Remember when Shula got Steve DeBerg out of retirement after Scott Mitchell went down in ‘93? IIR he only had 1-2 practices before starting a game against NE (and winning it!).
Yup, that was the only game he won.. hahahaha!

They're starting a practice squad WR/QB and Royce Freeman is likely getting reps.

Is this the first NFL game to be played without a QB (Hill is the Saints starter)?

Back
Top Bottom