Good to be back on this site | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good to be back on this site

ElCajonJeff

Rookie
Reaction score
Greetings everyone, I just got back on this fan site after spending some time on that "other" new site, and got tired of dealing with a bunch of hypocritical cry babies all the time. I don't post that often but when I do I'd like to think that we all treat each other with the same level of respect we'd expect to get in return. Bottom line....I'm glad to be back.

How many Phin fans do we have out there that are from San Diego???

Greetings everyone, I just got back on this fan site after spending some time on that "other" new site, and got tired of dealing with a bunch of hypocritical cry babies all the time. I don't post that often but when I do I'd like to think that we all treat each other with the same level of respect we'd expect to get in return. Bottom line....I'm glad to be back.

Yeah? Which one's that?

Yeah? Which one's that?
I was unaware there is anything outside of FinHeaven. Why settle for cheap imitations when you have the best right here?

Also no offense ElCajonJeff, but I am going to move your thread to the Introduction section. Welcome! :hi5:

Welcome back to the site that is by the fans and for ALL fans.
There is a reason we are the largest community. It is because great fans like you can come here and be heard. No clicks or elite mindset.

Glad youre back.

Welcome "back" ElCajonJeff. I used to be stationed in miramar and lived in el cajon, right behind a 7 eleven lol. Fun times, run outta beef go downstairs (walk or crawl ...) and then get some more. :):up:

Anyway welcome back and we hope you enjoy your stay. Rule number one if you don't like what someone says, by all means disagree with them. avoid the personal attacks and I think you'll like the freedom here. ;)

Welcome back to the site that is by the fans and for ALL fans.
There is a reason we are the largest community. It is because great fans like you can come here and be heard. No clicks or elite mindset.

Glad youre back.
Not only do we have the largest community, the quality of the posters is by far the best. Some may claim otherwise, but the site speaks for itself.

Well welcome back, brother! How's it going brother? Can we be blood brothers? We'll pinky swear and have sleepovers and hold hands and talk about how much better we are then everybody. Wait, isn't that what sisters do...?

Well welcome back, brother! How's it going brother? Can we be blood brothers? We'll pinky swear and have sleepovers and hold hands and talk about how much better we are then everybody. Wait, isn't that what sisters do...?
better yet, lets raid every major football messageboard there is and just completely bash other boards like we're an ex girlfriend who got dumped? :up:

Back
Top Bottom