Good Year To Be In The AFC Playoffs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good Year To Be In The AFC Playoffs

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
Peyton's Place are Super Bowl favorites, with the Brady Bunch not far behind in the AFC. For me, I don't see a scary or great team in the bunch. I'm not putting our team in the SB but, do think they can make the playoffs if things work out.

IF we get there, no team I see that cannot be beaten, and no team that we cannot lose to based on what we now know. Later, who knows?

Gonna be a FUN year.

Broncos aren't going to have a pass rush with Miller suspended at first and Elvis left the building. Pats have Brady and Belichek, but what else? Ravens have lost many pieces. Houston still has Schaub at QB, can be beaten. Luck, like Tannehill, is only in his second year. No one else in the West scares me, the Steelers are getting old and I know we can play with Cinci. I agree, we can be super competitive in the playoffs this yearw

If our 2nd year players ( Tannehil, Martin, Miller, Egnew, Vernon) take it up a notch we will compete. They are all key pieces to our success this year. If they all become legit starters we could have a really good squad.

Our D is gonna run the gauntlet of VG t great QB's. IF they survive these tests, they will be playoff ready. Forget the preseason and last year's schedule, we are gonna be facing the best, and
Weeden does not come into play in week #1.

Back
Top Bottom