Goodbye T-Buck | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Goodbye T-Buck

that sucks :fire:

why cannot he sign with an NFC team or go back to GB or something :shakeno:

34RWilliams said:
Hes probably going back to the Pats

Which means, almost certainly, he will intercept Jay Fiedler in one of the two games they play next year (IF Fiedler is the starter). I would almost guarantee it.

I am still holding out hope he'll go to the Cardinals. Green has offered him a 2 year contract.

i love T-Buck....watching him go to the pats for a second time is awful. He will get good pt there though so it makes sense from his point of view.

ThunderCane said:
Good luck to you T-Buck...hope you don't win another ring...lol
I'd say the same thing here, but it seems whenever the Fins give the Pats a player, it's an "automatic" SB win for the Pats. How many rings DOES Izzo have now? Geez.

I like Howard and Poole as younger players but I must admit I will miss T-Buck. He has laid it on the line for us both times he was with the team. Have a good last couple of years but please do it in Arizona!

Sometimes in the NFL you see teams get so caught up in "prototype" and "potential" that a slightly slow 40 can drop a guy down in the draft (i.e. Anquan Boldin) or the competition at a small school can be questioned (i.e. Jason Taylor). We hang on to the guys we think are safe bets and let real gamers like T-buck go because we think he's past his prime. I hate that about this league. T-buck is a baller and he has come through for us time and time again over a span of years.

T-Buck is also about to turn 33 and that is getting up there for a CB. Howard is probably as good today as T-Buck is today and you need to have some youthful "potential" to keep a team balanced both on the field and capwise.

Ohiophinphan said:
T-Buck is also about to turn 33 and that is getting up there for a CB. Howard is probably as good today as T-Buck is today and you need to have some youthful "potential" to keep a team balanced both on the field and capwise.

It's hard to compare the two. Howard will probably be more consistant but T-Buck makes plays in the clutch. He reads QBs better and jumps routes when no one else would dare take a chance. Howard is better in run support but T-buck wins games. The Indy game last year was a game that went down to the wire b/c of his pick. That is the kind of plays you get from him.

I for one will miss him. :(

why the pats, now their secondary is ALOT stronger i think. he may even be a starter there. i think he was good enough to be a starter last year it was just we had madison and surtain there and the front office still had hopes up about jamar so he didnt get to play as often as i like.

Back
Top Bottom