Google Ads | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Google Ads

Everyone that posted in this thread...

I made some user changes. Let me know if the problems are fixed and then I'll make the changes to everyone in the Premium Membership group.... sorry about all of this...

MNFINFAN said:
Hey AJ, I have ads, no spell checker and I didn't get a shirt either, am I on your **** list too? :D
I think I'm quite a few **** lists now... LOL... this problem will be solved soon...

I cleared the cache, cookies, and old logins and loged out in firefox 1.0.4 (latest release. On re-login i don't see commercials (never did as i blocked them through a plugin) Still do not see spelling feature

IE6 same as above, I do not see commercials, but still do not see spell check in either qwuick reply or in the advanced part

awing_pilot said:
I cleared the cache, cookies, and old logins and loged out in firefox 1.0.4 (latest release. On re-login i don't see commercials (never did as i blocked them through a plugin) Still do not see spelling feature

IE6 same as above, I do not see commercials, but still do not see spell check in either qwuick reply or in the advanced part
I found a new way to doing the code I need... let me know if that works out for you....

:up: :hi5: :hail:

After i logged out and back in again the spell check button works. I tested it on one spelling mistake, as well as many and it seems to work GREAT good job. Now the majority of my posts will be legible.

I still have no spell checker or a XL sleeveless FinHeaven T to show off my guns. :cry:

sorry AJ, spell check is still not working for me it still says contact the admin...but it's not that important I rarely use it anyway...:)

darkmistress said:
sorry AJ, spell check is still not working for me it still says contact the admin...but it's not that important I rarely use it anyway...:)

I have the same problem. I now have the Spellcheck button but when I tried to use it, I got the following error message:

"An error occured, please notify your administrator."

Back
Top Bottom