Gore wants to come back + Other Tidbits | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gore wants to come back + Other Tidbits

Not only did they play hard and had few penalties but they were coached up. Which makes me sad that we lost so many of these coaches.

That sounds like wannstedts dumb ass.

when he wasn’t doing dumb he was doing dumber signing jay fiedler to an extension.

I about turned in the fan card after that extension.

Would be nice to have Gore back. He's the type of veteran who young players can learn from.

Would definitely bring Gore back. Let him finish his career here.. You have to think Flores would absolutely love his work ethic and ability to teach young guys. I could see him becoming a rb coach when he’s done

Also- on williams - wow. Gase is a real piece of work.. i don’t buy for a bit he tried getting ahold of him

For a bit Williams and drake were looking like a solid combo... oh well, hopefully we can get some new young talent in here to develop

I read the article and Gase admits he ghosted Williams then says he’s going to call him after SB. Why?

That would be awesome honestly I would love to see him retire in a Phins uniform and I think he would be a great mentor to whatever running backs we bring in. Dude is a beast

how crazy would it be to have 2 “old guys” rostered as player/mentors: Frank the Tank.. and a guy who wears #12 ??

Back
Top Bottom