Got a suggestion about the VIP | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Got a suggestion about the VIP

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
I think that we should let everybody be able to view the VIP. Only the VIP people can talk and if you aren't one, then you can only view the threads but you can't reply to any. Only the VIP members can reply.

How do you like that?

I don't like it at all. ;)

This issue has been discussed at length. Not knocking you at all. Just letting you know that it was brought up and tossed about in the beginning. :)

one thing i dont like it, hypothetically lets say VIP member 1 post a link that he only wants to share with VIP members, now if everyone can see what is written then they can go to the link also, their are many other reason why it should not happen, also people would just copy their thread and post their opinions on it on the main board...imo their would be to many problems

Jt0323 said:
one thing i dont like it, hypothetically lets say VIP member 1 post a link that he only wants to share with VIP members, now if everyone can see what is written then they can go to the link also, their are many other reason why it should not happen, also people would just copy their thread and post their opinions on it on the main board...imo their would be to many problems

Maybe it doesn't have to come to that. Maybe something can be put in to where the non VIP members can't copy and paste or click on an image.

Ace88 said:
Maybe it doesn't have to come to that. Maybe something can be put in to where the non VIP members can't copy and paste or click on an image.

even if its possible to prevent someone copying an image on vBulletin, which i highly doubt, ive worked with Vbulletin before and i never seen that kind of option, but if their is a way people can still get the image by print screen and editing in paint or any illustrator program, also they can still make a thread in the main forum by just writing what they wrote, VIP is meant for members who payed to view the forums, if everyone could view it their would be no point in having it

Then do you think that maybe one weekend a month they can only view it?

Ace88 said:

that still would ruin the whole purpose of having a VIP forum, also FH would lose money b/c people would just wait till that weekend to view all the threads in the VIP... i dont see how this could benifit FinHeaven

Ace look at the first thread in the VIP forum, thats another reason why non vip members should not be able to view the VIP forum, cause they will see that thread

Ace88 said:

This ain't HBO, brother. :tongue:

Oh well. I thought it might be a fun little idea for the non VIP people to view the VIP to see what it's like.

Jt0323 said:
wouldn't it be DBO:tongue: :goof:

:smackhead

The steming pizza that I eat must've fried my brain. :chuckle:

I'm not VIP yet but quite honestly, I don't give a crap what you guys talk about in there :lol:

Back
Top Bottom