Got my tickets to autograph session!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Got my tickets to autograph session!!!!!!

013 said:
Got both tix for the marino autograph session...

they are on sale up to 1pm today..t

Is that for the HOF ceremony ?

013 said:
yes the dan marino, steve young session..very limited and 200 bucks per ticket...took 30 min to get thru twice..could only buy 1 at a time..t

Lucky guy.Take your video camera along .;)

I just got a couple of nice autographs of Dans yesterday on a plaque and old jersey at Mario Lemiuex's golf tourney here in Pittsburgh. Cost $0.00 dollars. I tried to get Michael Jordan's too but couldn't get through.

Wow, I only paid 80 to get my marino 16x20 signed.... and you paid 200 a pop??? Prepare to be disappointed, friend. Marino's a pompous, self rightous a$$. Seriously... he was so smug when i got my autograph from him, but when i got my 16x20 signed by chambers, he was real chill, i took like 4-5 pics with him.

I've met plenty of Pro atheletes. I got Unitas and Namath. I met OJ on a plane ride back from San Diego. I saw him at the airport the next weekend and he came up to me and remembered my name from the week before. They all come from different backgrounds. I used to live 3 housed down from Cliff Branch. I'm not looking to be their friend just get their autograph and say thanks for all they did to a game I truly love. I missed out on the advanced sales of Shula and Marino. I'd rather have Shula's then Marino's but I'll work that out once I get there.

Dr. Dolphin 24/7

Just to add to that I've played golf with Tatum, Raymond Chester, and John Brockington. I remember talking to Tatum about his book which I had just read. He had NO clue what I was talking about....

Dr. Dolphin 24/7

Back
Top Bottom