Got some autographs at mini camp on sat morning | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Got some autographs at mini camp on sat morning

dolfan4life72

Scout Team
Reaction score
Hello my fellow friends i was at the morning camp on sat and there wasnt rele anyone there signing but the 2 people i saw was ronnie brown and travis daniels and i got both of there autographs by luck with travis he kept walking away from me lol than he finally signed it...but with ronnie there was like 30 poeple and i just reached over like 6 little people with my hardhat and he took it and right after he signed my he lefted i was so happy...out of everyone there before me trying to get his autograph and me just coming out of no where and getting it i was so happy....i also got a question who bob kuchinburg?? jw because my good friend is friends with his daughter so is he like a good player or anything cause i might get his autograph..
thanks i didnt get a pics of camp sorry

yakatee yak yak yak lol

thats cool tho i wish i had ronnies auto

Bob Kuechenberg was an offensive lineman for the Miami Dolphins from 1970-1983. He was a six time pro bowler. You better get his autograph or I will kill you.

bob is a very good player he most likely eventually will get into the hall of fame

Back
Top Bottom